Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda SP1...Built for speed and middle aged enthusiasts..9.40min

YouTube - UK Motorbike Traffic cops with Suzuki Hayabusa
    ''It's not how many times we go down,but the amount of times we get back up''

So why did the rozza just sit behind him and let him ramp up speed when there was already an active pursuit and as such a danger to the other motorists? Surely the cop has flashy lights on his bike?
    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

LOL!! Wetwang...

JD

Comment

so realistically the speed travelled was not "safe" but by following him through the same course and actually catching up, the cop proved that the speed was within the thresholds of a sports motorcycle, eliminating reckless or dangerous driving.

getting a magistrate to agree with that line of thinking may prove difficult
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          so realistically the speed travelled was not "safe" but by following him through the same course and actually catching up, the cop proved that the speed was within the thresholds of a sports motorcycle, eliminating reckless or dangerous driving.

getting a magistrate to agree with that line of thinking may prove difficult
          I don't think anyone will disagree that the way he was driving through the village before the pursuit began was dangerous and reckless....

Comment

I really don't know what the legalities actually are, but that VFR800 didn't look like it had pursuit lights or even a siren. This being said, you could assume that the evidence gathered was through illegal means I.E. copper on bike was breaking the law himself, thus providing an out clause if taken to court ?!?!

Oh, and on another note, am I classed as middle aged if I'm turning 30 in September?

Comment

Ditto, can't say I know of any 'Middle Aged' SP owners except for Euan

Comment

Originally posted by Termi-nal View Post
                Oh, and on another note, am I classed as middle aged if I'm turning 30 in September?
                Only if you're going to live to 60

Comment

Aprillia i gonna killya

Comment

Hahaha !!

I was waiting for you to comment Euan

Comment

Originally posted by eejay View Post
                      Aprillia i gonna killya
                      Hehahehaeh, curious if u were gonna c that mate :p
                      Remember that all us young whipper snapper SP owners can't afford or have the time for exotic holidays like you
                      so don't feel too bad . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BenG View Post
                        I don't think anyone will disagree that the way he was driving through the village before the pursuit began was dangerous and reckless....
                        Then the cop rode through the next village at 80mph, speed limit on the road was 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexi View Post
                          Then the cop rode through the next village at 80mph, speed limit on the road was 40.
                          Agreed, two wrongs don't make a right... I'm not saying the cop should have done what he did, just that it was clearly reckless/dangerous driving (from both riders)...

Comment

Working...
                          X