exaust on 250s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exaust on 250s

i got asked to day why would i bother puting an exaust on a 250ninja after having a licence for 12 months just get a bigger bike and bigger licence whats with that some people to them selves i have my 250 licence for 4 years dont want my bigger one even though it would be nice but id rather live, bigger bike means being able to go faster but reallisticaly the speed limit on any hwy or fwy is 100 to 110 and with the hoon laws ill stay to 250 even though u can still loose it on that but not as much hahaha
    not having a bitch but realy i thought what ever someone did to there bike was cause they wanted to not so some one can critersize you for doing it

ps it still gives a 250 a little bit more power hahahah doesnt it

Yes they can sound good (subjective of coarse) but that is because they sound like a bike giving it some curry which is generally followed by the revs climbing and a roar fading into the horizon. (EXCITING!1!) If you saw a 'big' bike being ridden around town in first at the speed limit you would have a very loud and annoying drone in your view. This is what people commuting on a 250 sound like when they have 4 inches of muffler and a bike sitting on 5000 rpm to go the speed limit. If you get an exhaust - louder isn't better. One experience of mine was following a friend while driving to work and they 'roared' off up the hill in front and it still sounded like they were just sitting on the limiter next to me but in actual fact were struggling up the hill in front by about 300m. A big bike making the same noise would have been going about 150 at that point in time and out of ear shot.
    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

yer true i guess but it just anoyd me that someone piced on me bike i see heaps of 250s with mods

Comment

Regardless of if you are going to sell it or not, it'll sound shit.

Comment

yer k if i was going to sell it i would be puting the original exaust back on but it wont be geting sold within the next 5 years anyway

so if i came on a ride with it i would probaly get hamerd with questions on why would u on a 250 hahahah
          same as why would u put fluros on and a alarm on a 250
          not bitching its preference isnt it just a question

Comment

nah, if you turned up for a wsr you wouldn't get hammered for doing mods to your bike. we are all there for the same reason. meet new people and to have a good ride, a lot of 250's turn up. you to do something to personalize your ride for your own 'style'
            "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

Srsly, just get a bigger bike. Nothing super fast, just a larger capacity commuter.
              You will be kicking yourself you didn't do it 3 years ago.

Comment

Also trying to modify the exhaust on the upright twin Kwakas very rarely sounds any good. The VTR sounds alright with a pipe on it, and even the much maligned GT250 hyo benefits from some exhaust work, but when someone puts a yoshi muffler on their ZZR it usually just amplifies the sewing machine noise.
                Originally posted by Archie
                Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

thanks billy jsut gunna do me mods and live with it not gunna worri bout a bigger one

and yer im new to it so i guess ill try come on more rides and meet people but not one to start a convo i just like bikes and riding

Comment

Do what you want. It's your ride, your money. You will be riding it not them

Comment

Pipe, screen and rim tape are compulsory as a part of your RE licence. It is to teach you to get used to spending money on your bike that you will never re-coupe.
                      Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

mines an 2010 advertised as a 2011 model is ex250 new black ninja

twin pipes into single system

Comment

hahahahah

Comment

mods so far some grim reaper stickers exaust in the making final stage put an alarm on it cause of the area i in and got some red led to install when they get here and i painted me screen

Comment

Do it man, 250's sound freakin awesome with an exhaust. It gives them so much more mid range and top end power too. I don't care what make your bike is, ALL 250's sound "the shit" with an exhaust.

Mod the thing too dude, there is nothing cooler then a modded 250, flush indicators, tinted screen, FE, rear sets, carbon rims, digital dash conversion, ABS kit, EFI conversion!!! Man its just way cool! Awesome to the MAX!!!
                              Originally posted by thunderbird79
                              Once inside I will be too distracted by boobs

Comment

Working...
                              X