500cc bike registered on an re licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500cc bike registered on an re licence

Just found a decent deal on a 500cc bike but I won't be off re for three months. Anyone know if I can register it without riding it?

Yes you can register it in your name, however if someone is riding it for you the police will pretty much pull it over every time to make sure the owner is not riding it. You should be entitled to your R L's by about now so you can ride in a bit under the right circumstances.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I had a 650 no licence in my name for years, then a 650 on an RE for some more years. (4 combined)
      Of course i never rode it
      Some one managed to clock up 25,ooo ks on it,
      aparantly they never got pulled over,
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Yep it won't be a problem. OK to own it, just dont ride it without a shadow.
        Originally posted by redfern
        It growls like a horny fat chick, screams like a drunk college floozey on a slingshot at spring break, and handles like mountain goat interbred with a gecko.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LK0 View Post
          Yep it won't be a problem. OK to own it, just dont ride it without a shadow.
          and a R-Class learner's permit.

Comment

If you've got your re you automatically have your r learners don't you now?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by Falcore View Post
              If you've got your re you automatically have your r learners don't you now?
              Correct. This has been thrashed to death on here before.

Comment

Working...
              X