X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NOD rules !!! ??

Hey peps

been out and about lately on mfresh purchase and Outing .
    my latemdl fighterd sv1000 and notice that the nod Factor from other riders was no where as common as it use to be ??

HD riders cruzer kinda never get the nod . But am I in a class off "street fighter" bikes "witch I've never been in bfor"most ofthe gen pop sees us as a diff class ?? And not nod?any body else experiAnce this? Some do and it's no biggy if they don't . Just curious to see if theirs a gen rule or what ?
    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

:mellow:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...y-went-116353/
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f20/nod-124689/
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...not-nod-60920/
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ot-wave-60777/
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

P.S. the one that gives you the biggest boner, about $400 full comp depending on age, and no specific sanction although you can be infringed for other offences such as failing to indicate or crossing a solid white line.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Kinda lost me nbratato ?
        IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
          P.S. the one that gives you the biggest boner, about $400 full comp depending on age, and no specific sanction although you can be infringed for other offences such as failing to indicate or crossing a solid white line.
          That's all well and good Sainty, but that still doesn't answer the original question in regards to AS stickers on helmets.
          Can you help with foster care?
          http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Do a wheelie...that always gets the nod, unless it's the plod!
            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

So is splitting legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by polonY
              Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                That's all well and good Sainty, but that still doesn't answer the original question in regards to AS stickers on helmets.
                Go the green one, and dont give up bro, heaps of people fail the first go.
                Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

Do we really need yet ANOTHER nod thread.
                  Yes, you are better because you nod.
                  The end.

Comment

Slipin as iv only just woken up from a killer sleep in, and as of yet the sarcastic part of my brain is still not functioning. And to be honest i dont think i can keep up with half these guys in that department

So here is the striaght answer. Yes people still Nod, its just that normally they are busy doing things like riding a motorcycle in traffic and are focused on the cars. Whether they are in front or behind or coming out of the side street, its also perth so dont be surprised if they come bursting through a brick wall at any moment aswell.
                    Rest assured if i ever pass you out on the bike ill give you a nod every time. Mainly because im like OH a dude on a motorbike, ill nod at him so he will see me and then put me in the SPOTTED thread. Just a hint there guys, been on here afew years and still nothing.
                    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
                        So is splitting legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You'll get AIDS if you lane split!!!

Comment

I find it very interesting that when I am out on my blackbird I get a couple if nods back, not many but when I am out on the ex police ST1100 I get a massive decrease in the number if nods. It may be a white bike and I may have to wear a yellow vest to ride it to work, work rules not mine, but it is obviously not fitted with big red/blue lights, no siren and the rider is usually wearing a backpack. Feel free to nod, the bike will not come after you if you do.!!! If it does it will scare the shit out of me cause I will not be controlling it!!!!! ;-)
                          Let him who desires peace prepare for war......

Comment

I think it's 4 years, but should say so on the back of your learners.

Comment

I know its the same bike, but the pretty flarings on my ninja will make it faster than a GPX won't they?

PS O'Doyle Rules!

Comment

Working...
                              X