Yoshi Headers for the Gixxer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshi Headers for the Gixxer??

Can any one tell me if you can and where, you can buy a set of yoshi headers with out the can (As I have already purchased the muffler).

I dont want to do the cat cut and weld a mid pipe, and figured I may as well do it properly.

Cheers in advance.
    Holder of

Ningaloo 2012 'Nekminnit' Smoking Ace

Fuggin' BANG!!

try the yoshi website, have been told you can get all parts seperate (unless the race system is actually one piece?)

Good luck, i just went 'fk it' and bought the full system for the new bike, has cat welded on it too
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

Try superbike toy store. I was able to get arrow parts separately. Helps if you can get a part number. Just flick them a pm

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
        Good luck, i just went 'fk it' and bought the full system for the new bike, has cat welded on it too
        So the full system comes with a cat?? Im sure it sound better than just having an a/m can

Have PMed SBK toy storeand just waiting on a reply now.

Cheers guys
        Holder of

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

Nah dude, the std system has headers welded to cat, then muffler only bolted. The full system has headers and mid-pipe as one piece (i believe?) them muffler as a bolton. Could be wrong, but will find out in a month when it arrives
          yes, i am ignorant
          yes, i am a prick
          no, i don't care
          you make me sick

Comment

thats what i thought. in hindsight i should have just bought the whole lot at once but hey lol.

If that is the case then ill be sweet. Just want the bike to make some more noise as most of us do.
            Holder of

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

ebay ??

Comment

Working...
              X