Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandit 2006 for $7200 just checking with you guys whether this sounds right

Hi all,

A friend offered me a Bandit 2006 for $7200 after servicing. its about 25000km. Only pipe was mod. bike looks alright. He said he saw one last week at one of the shops selling it around that price. tyres look ok. front is newer than the rear.

Does that sound right?

Cheers,
    cheok316
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

Potest Qui Vult - Where there's a will, there's a way

Sounds about right, check bike sales for comparisons
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

They are only about $12K brand new, so seems about right.

Comment

Seems legit.

Comment

Yep sounds legit an good choice imho

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
          Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

sold by 05 for $5500 with bling and 80,000 kms

Comment

cheers guys. gonna test the bike on monday. will see how it goes. or else tell him to get stuffed
              __________________________________________________ ____________________

Potest Qui Vult - Where there's a will, there's a way

Comment

What others have said the last of the 1200's were fire saled for 11 k if I recall correctly.
                Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

mm yeh sort of OK, we just sold our 2007 Bandit 1250S for $7k with 36thou on the clock, didn't want to muck around having it on the market for months.

Comment

Sounds like a scammer. Report it to the police!

Also; Car Prices - Search Car Prices & Values Online - Red Book
                    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Saw a brand spanking 900 Bandit go the other day

$7800 or thereabouts, '08 model, didn't even have 1000kms on the clock (yes, under a thou)

Comment

The price is OK I had an 02 1200 and they are an excellent bike...very underestimated and one of the true hooligan machines around...torque monster to boot! I would try and get a bit better either stuff thrown in or lower price. Good luck...I had a set of blackbird bars that fit straight on the forks after slipping them through the triple clamps and made it a bit more sporty handling wise.
                        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                        X