Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a rearset for my Ninja 250R '09, any suggestions on where to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a rearset for my Ninja 250R '09, any suggestions on where to look?

Hey all, had an accident yesterday morning that ended up snapping the rearset holding my back brake and peg.. Also quite a few scratches on the fairings but nothing too big.

Can anyone point me towards a good place (or someone who is selling/giving parts) to get another rearset?

Cheers!
    Originally posted by The Mase
    Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

There are a few on ebay if you want adjustable rearsets...about $240.

Fairing wise you can always just get a complete after market fairing kit for about $600....might get the colour you want. White. with loads of graphics on them.

If you want help, I might help....ha ha. depends what beers you get inn..

Comment

You can find these at motor wreckers, can't name any of the top of my head at the moment

Comment

Motorcycle Masters Kewdale
        and...Two Wheel Wreckers
        “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Two wheel wreckers apparently haven't wrecked a 250R before.. and MC Masters Kewdale sold one (+ a mirror) to someone else earlier this morning.. damn.. Will try other wreckers...

Anyone have any experience with bikegear warehouse? i.e.

Parts KAWASAKI Ninja 250R 08-10 Aluminum Rear Set Brackets - Bike Gear Warehouse
          Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

Why would you spend 119 on brackets when you can you can buy a set for $249....

KAWASAKI REARSETS ADJUSTABLE NINJA 250 2008-2010 (eBay item 270668303039 end time 22-Apr-11 18:34:09 AEST) : eBay Motors

Comment

Originally posted by shure View Post
              Anyone have any experience with bikegear warehouse?
              Yeah plenty. They're fine...but if it's out of stock then it will get back ordered and could take a while.
              Why would you spend 119 on brackets when you can you can buy a set for $249
              Probably because that's nearly double the price. It's a 250 and chances are he wont have it for long. Why spend money you don't need to?
              “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

ha ha ha. cos i no lloyd and he wants to pimp his ride.....ha ha ha. he asian..

Comment

He just needs Persuasion.....and i am the evil little devil sitting on his shoulder trying to get him hooked on mods.... he is a graduate geolagist....or something something spangley with good earning potential and no woman in his life....apart from his mum......

So he needs some purpose in his life.

Comment

Lol seb you're such a tool sometimes.. and.. unless they're gold like these ones (but $100 cheaper) i'd get them. (cos they look kickass)

Ninja 250 Adjustable Rearsets Rear Sets Kawasaki 250R (eBay item 260759111037 end time 26-Apr-11 05:51:39 AEST) : eBay Motors

But i don't want to wait a few weeks either.. esp. cos i'm gonna do (and pass) my practical test tomorrow - which was discouraged by both my boss and GP.. i think i can do it.

Comment

HA HA......Lloyd you just need to bite the bullet and get the gold ones........ do it........you know you want to.....ha ha......IT WILL MAKE YOUR BIKE GO FASTER......

Comment

I Know you will pass mate......but i dont know how much you will have to pay the bloke to pass you....ha ha ha...rofl.....so what the gp say then.....?

As long as you pass before steve hey mate..... then you can rub it in his face that he is just lazy....

Comment

Hey mate hows the leg feeling? I was the guy who gave you a lift home. Hope the bike isnt too much to fix up. But hey, get it running, tonk around on it for a year then aim for something fancy

Good luck for tomorrow
                          James

Comment

^ ahhh, so YOU are the wheelie monster! Nice work dude, especially those effortless looking low speed jobbies! You really make it look easy - nice work indeed

Comment

Originally posted by deeman111 View Post
                              Hey mate hows the leg feeling? I was the guy who gave you a lift home. Hope the bike isnt too much to fix up. But hey, get it running, tonk around on it for a year then aim for something fancy

Good luck for tomorrow
                              James
                              Hey James, cheers for the ride home again! The test went well . really keen to get back onto the bike.. still looking for that rearset.

Comment

Working...
                              X