Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-Tec Racing... Kamahl's the man!!

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new here, haven't posted anything before.

But I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Kamahl at K-Tec Racing.

I had a lowside turning into Graham Farmer Freeway from Loftus St on Friday. Got onto gravel and the back end just slid out from under me. Slid about 5-10 metres to before I came to a stop. Clutch lever broke, bracket holding the gear shifts broke and handlebars were bent. Thankfully, my fairings weren't damaged apart from what they were when I bought the bike. I have quite bad abrasions on my left shin and knee cap but nothing was broken. So thank God.

Called Kamahl immediately and he said to call Motorcycle Movers. Unfortunately, they were in Mandurah. Then called another company and they were in Bunbury.

Then I called Kamahl back and he said he'd come and get me. Said he couldn't leave me by the side of the road. haha...

Its Monday and my bike's all fixed up and good as new.

You just can't fault K-Tec's service. Its TOP NOTCH. 2nd to none. I did my 24k service there and the bike felt amazing after that.

I would recommend anyone looking for a good mechanic to give Kamahl a call. He's DA MAN!!!!

Oh... and hello to everyone here!!

Kamahl has a lot of fans on PSB, probably because of the helpful service (almost impossible to find these days).
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

a friend just called up for a service, he says great guy and definitely recommended so he does live up to his name

Comment

Theres only a handful of people I trust to service / repair my bikes ... and Kamahls at the top of that list. He deserves all the good rep he gets, great mechanic and will go out of his way to help anyone in trouble.

I cant recommend him highly enough.
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Whatever the polar opposite of an 'arsehole' is, that's the word to describe Kamahl. Top bloke, bends over backwards to help. All round nice guy.
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
          X