Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheatbelt PSB'ers

Hi all,

Didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. Any PSB'ers live in Merredin and/or surrounding towns in the wheatbelt? It can get rather boring out here.
    Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.

Certainty of Death...., small chance of success...., what are we waiting for!!

Nothing that happens, is ever forgotten, even if you can't remember it.

No but I come thru on the bike to get to work (southern cross)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Theres some nice sweepers between Q and Bruce Rock eh!!

Comment

Couple of nice ones between moorine rock an marvel loch too......

Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by saCUL View Post
          Theres some nice sweepers between Q and Bruce Rock eh!!
          Originally posted by Falcore View Post
          Couple of nice ones between moorine rock an marvel loch too......

Yeah thanks guys, there is a couple of places around here that have some good twisties but hard to find. I do a lot of driving around here due to my work so I am always on the hunt for good roads : ). will definitely have to get out there on the weekends when I can.
          Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.

Comment

Hey Falcore, you should let me know when you are heading through Merredin so I can catch a glimpse of that sweet bike... and cry about the fact I am on a 250 hyo and you have a 1098 .

Comment

Working...
            X