Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussiespeedingfines.com...any genuine success stories???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussiespeedingfines.com...any genuine success stories???

Hi folks.
    Just wondering if anyone here has had any genuine success stories from using the e-book techniques/strategies listed by this mob??
    I have used their tactics to delay things but got laughed at by the judge/prosecutor when I went to court.

Further to that point, any recommendations for good Traffic Based Lawyers would be much appreciated as I have limited time before my next appearance.

Cheers
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Lawyer: Jeremy Noble.
    Originally posted by Desmogod
    Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Originally posted by timmay View Post
      Do you get much of a discount if you give him a lift from home to the court?
      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

The blurb on the site is full of shit and only a moron would believe it. Its been done to death in the news and has been labelled a scam.
        Triumph Rocket
        Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
        XT 250 Yamaha
        SYM HD200
        SYM Shark 125

Comment

Plus they regurgitate shit that doesnt apply in WA.

If its important call mr Noble. If not roll the dice and do it yourself in court.
          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

$20 for legal aid in the court house- cant remember what level, but ask at the front desk. Go see them- Its $20 FFS, and they could save you hundreds. There is usually a queue and you need to book in advance.

Comment

If you research the guy behind aussiespeedingfines you will find he lost his licence for speeding and pleaded guilty!
              So much for him promoting ways to dispute the laws and charging money for it.
              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by benspoon View Post
                $20 for legal aid in the court house- cant remember what level, but ask at the front desk. Go see them- Its $20 FFS, and they could save you hundreds. There is usually a queue and you need to book in advance.
                Thanks for the advice about the duty lawyer, not sure that I said spending $20 was a problem tho.
                I will talk to them on the day.

Thanks for the advice, name and answers.
                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by timmay View Post
                  This is the lawyer that was up on a speeding charge and then just plead guilty, right?

Comment

Originally posted by benspoon View Post
                    They won't help/represent you for an 'e' class application though.

Yeah Jim, IIRC he got 6 months ban (maybe longer), fine of around $1200. Plus the hoon confiscation and assorted fees.

Perth lawyer cops fine and driving ban | Perth Now
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

You could try this.........

I got picked up for speeding the other day....I stopped and the cop sauntered up to the car and asked "any reason for driving at that speed sir?" I replied "well oficer two months ago my wife ran off with a traffic cop....I thought it might be you and you were trying to return her" BOOM BOOM!!
                      Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Thank you Henny Youngman.
                        Originally posted by Melkor
                        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                          This is the lawyer that was up on a speeding charge and then just plead guilty, right?
                          i think it was from drink driving, was in the west australian paper a couple of weeks again

Comment

No, it was for speeding.

Comment

Reckless and DD.

There was a separate DD charge from 1 Jan.
                              Originally posted by Melkor
                              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                              X