Dodgy guy sitting on bikes at Curtin University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy guy sitting on bikes at Curtin University

Just arrived at curtin (408 staff carpark) And there was a dodgy as fuck ratty guy on a singlet sitting on a Kawasaki dirtbike, it look suspecious, once he saw me, he kept starring at me. I parked at the other end of the carpark and stared for a good minute. I decided to get out of sight for 5 mins and come back.

He was then in the other side of the carpark sitting on a white and red R6, once he saw I was looking at him again, he slowly left. I put my gear and decided to find the guy, he then left/run nowhere to be seen.

I'm 99% sure this guy was not a student and was up to no good, so careful people.

Hmm thats where I park, might have to put a stop to my habit of leaving my jacket on my bike.
    Security would probably be happy to know about that, they are on 9266 4444 or 1300 00 4444.

Comment

Well, at least he sat on a singlet.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodieee View Post
        Hmm thats where I park, might have to put a stop to my habit of leaving my jacket on my bike.
        Security would probably be happy to know about that, they are on 9266 4444 or 1300 00 4444.
        Been parking there for two years, not the first time a few dodgy guys have been around there, it is probably the best carpark to steal and make a runner...

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
        Well, at least he sat on a singlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodieee View Post
          I can guarantee Curtin Security would do absolutely fuck all.

They are worse than WAPOL when it comes to responding to issues, and these issues are all in a 2km radius.

Even if they were to rock up, they'd merely place a parking ticket on the bike he was sitting on and move on.
          Originally posted by Semi
          I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

probably just a commerce student in between classes. Even calling them security at curtin is a massive joke, all they do is eat at chilliz, drive round in their little wagons with camera's perving on chicks all day and watching the playback in their offices, useful as a hat full of assholes really. Its probably the best place to do a runner, but its also one of the busiest cp's on the campus for the longest period of the day, been parking there both car and bike for years and never had a problem.
            I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up dude.

Comment

If u catch him on ur bike just hit the fucker in the head with ur helmet, if he bitches tell him you will call the coppers and tell them he was stealing it.
                Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                And forgive us our lanesplitting
                As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                And lead us not into gravel corners
                But deliver us from hand-held radars
                For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Originally posted by killswitch54923 View Post
                  If u catch him on ur bike just hit the fucker in the head with ur helmet, if he bitches tell him you will call the coppers and tell them he was stealing it.
                  dude, we're in australia. the cops will put you in jail for 20 years, and give him a million dollars compo.

best bet would be to beat him to close to death, break all his limbs then never park there again. the trick is to stop before he dies.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
                    there was a dodgy as fuck ratty guy on a singlet sitting on a Kawasaki...
                    Woohoo finally spotted! With my own thread and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewC View Post
                      Woohoo finally spotted! With my own thread and everything!
                      DESIDERATA

Comment

Originally posted by Stavtech View Post
                        dude, we're in australia. the cops will put you in jail for 20 years, and give him a million dollars compo.

best bet would be to beat him to close to death, break all his limbs then never park there again. the trick is to stop before he dies.

Steve
                        Or you could just run him over with your car, then tell the courts you had a hard childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6 View Post
                          Or you could just run him over with your car, then tell the courts you had a hard childhood.
                          ...gotta get drunk first tho. ;-)
                          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

its those international students that drive there in expensive cars that make it a target for thieves and the likes... a lot of students i know around there have had their cars broken into, robbed at home etc etc... seriously do you need a 40,000++ dollar car to go to uni? fark... i slaved to pay fees and sold nearly everything i had just before i graduated.. and there are people just burning money away on new fashion phones, souping up their cars etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by FEARLEZ5 View Post
                              its those international students that drive there in expensive cars that make it a target for thieves and the likes... a lot of students i know around there have had their cars broken into, robbed at home etc etc... seriously do you need a 40,000++ dollar car to go to uni? fark... i slaved to pay fees and sold nearly everything i had just before i graduated.. and there are people just burning money away on new fashion phones, souping up their cars etc etc...
                              Do you also think that girls who dress provocatively are to blame for rape?

Comment

Working...
                              X