Challenger TAFE Freo - M/C Parking Bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger TAFE Freo - M/C Parking Bays

Not sure how many on here go to challenger freo. But those who do, may have noticed the rangers getting happy with tickets lately.

The normal bike parking spot, inbetween the bollards out the front, is not a bike parking spot. I was talking to a ranger yesterday who informed me of this, however if you choose to use it and you get a ticket, contest it. There are no signs saying you cannot park there. (Its a footpath btw) He said you will get it overturned everytime.

There is a designated bike bay, which at the time of talking to the ranger, there was a car parked in it. The car got a ticket after i pointed it out.

The next point to note will be. The bays are not big enough to handle all the bikes that are there. So you can keep using the normal place, til the signs go up.

I refuse to park next to all those fkn scooters. There are bays along the road out the front which a car cannot fit into because of the power/light poles. A bike, however, can easily fit in them

Hope the rangers don't ticket me for parking in a car bay though - even if a car cannot physically get into those couple of bays
    Drink all day, play all night,
    Let's get it poppin'.
    I'm on my Yammie, bitch!

Comment

Yeah, i hate doing it too. I have had to move a scooter or 2 before to be able to get out. Some one keeps parking side ways, blocking about 3 bikes/scooters in one go.

Comment

I'm just scared that the scooter riders might not have handled a big bike before, and for some reason they go to move mine and drop it.

Or they are just generally careless and scratch the shit out of my bike over time by bumping into it. It just looked too messy and packed in that little spot.

You can share my spot with me, there is room for 2 bikes, and I've only ever seen 1 bike park in there with me before.
        Drink all day, play all night,
        Let's get it poppin'.
        I'm on my Yammie, bitch!

Comment

Might take you up on that offer. Cheers.

Comment

These dont look like bikes!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X