This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bikes are NOT for sale !!

wtf is this in the selling section of this site all 3 of my machines were posted as for sale $3000 $1500 or what the fuck ever fuck off cunt. i was either hacked from my own puter logged in on idle or very drunk if i posted that myself.my Hyosung is not for sale and my pagsta and honda are definately not for sale and never were.why would you ride a nice looking bike like a ninja 250 when it has postie bike tyres? thats why i chose Hyosung they offer a 250 that is a full size bike for big cunts like myself and no i wont peel the Hyosung logo off so stop asking me i am proud to ride a Hyosung and mine is a beast my machines are not damaged or for sale.regarding the other thread i did have to peel a cbr off the wheel of a bulldozer and allocate it to a blue skip bin containing scrap metal but that was in 2006 and i lost that job for driving it around the place with a longnec between my knees the bikes were crashed but were fixed and i did not advertise them for sale so i want that shit deleted.please give me a grand for my pagsta fuck off its a collectors item and cunts always ask to buy it and i say no so why would i ask you to please come and buy it? the short answer is i didn't.

why would Kawasaki even make such a small bike i cant believe i was going to get one i would go for the gt250r every time

Comment

Will you take $1050 for the pagsta?
      I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Comment

Comment

dude seriously shut up!
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
          I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

you still pissed?

Comment

This message is hidden because Karl is on your ignore list.
              seriously guys.
              Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
              Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by drifter View Post
                seriously guys.
                great advice! doing it now
                RIP ADRIAN LEE
                16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
                I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Hurrr duurrrr

Comment

Dude learn to Grammar alittle but aye seriously its hard to read your posts if theres no breaks in the lines.its probably a good idea to speak to a mod to get the wole for sale thing sorted out aswell.
                    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Can i have that time of my life back?

Comment

Hello good sir i would like to offer you 10,000 for your bikes, i am working overseas in nigeria but we can arrange transaction through paypal

Comment

I just woke up from a nap, Is there any good reason I shouldn't delete this account and everything related to it ?

Comment

no good ones
                            Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                            One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                            . .

Comment

throw an IP ban in there too if you can. lol
                              Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                              Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Working...
                              X