Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Service - Joondalup

Hey guys,

I need to put my Ninja 250 in for its 6000km service. Previous owner serviced it at kawasaki Midland, but as I leave for work at 645 to head up to Joondalup there's no way I can get it serviced there.

Any idea of anywhere up in Joondalup I can get a service done?

Cheers in advance

do it yourself?

Comment

Mack 1 have a Wangara shop now - includes servicing.
      A short (cheap) taxi drive from Joondalup - or hit them up for a loan bike?!?

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Get a mobile mechanic to do it (Derek Ball in local to joondalup & probably cheaper too!)

Comment

Cheers for the info all. Will ring up Mack 1 Wangara Monday and try book it in there and hopefully get a loan bike, otherwise will book it in elsewhere and get someone from work to grab me.

Any ideas how much my service will cost?

Comment

Another vote for Derek Ball, he's up that way, really knows his stuff and charges a reasonable amount.
            "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all"

Comment

Or there is Wangara Motorcycle's, their mechanic Alex is spot on.. Talk to Matt the owner. They service most of the Husaberg race bikes.....and he used to race up at barbagello.....so they know there stuff. never had any problems.... dont know about price on service though.....as i do all my own....just the big stuff i get them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by chickrider View Post
                Cheers for the info all. Will ring up Mack 1 Wangara Monday and try book it in there and hopefully get a loan bike, otherwise will book it in elsewhere and get someone from work to grab me.

Any ideas how much my service will cost?
                I called Mack1 Wangara for a service quote for the 18000km and it'll be around $275 for my GPX. Think it'll be similar for the Ninja 6000km service too, give or take.

Comment

Yep 6000km service is pretty standard, oil/filter then the other adjustments, clutch throttle and chain if needed.
                  I think the 12,000 on the zed is a bigger one, but im just coming upto the 6k myself after a bit over a year, so I been doing my own oil n filter in the mean time, mainly just a 3000 in between service and then for the big weekender. Actually lol my oil will be pretty fresh still when I drop it in for a service.
                  When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Dear Chickrider,

Why did you pick that as a username?

Kind regards,

Maxo

Comment

Because bikebabe was already gone?

Comment

and bikergal?

Comment

Because, for some reason, they think that being a chic that rides a bike, is significant... (which of course it isn't, you ride bikes cos you love them; gender is irrelevant).

Comment

Derrick ball at your house service
                            I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Working...
                            X