X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot bike to bye

r6 or gsx r
    Last edited by potta; 03-04-2011, 04:37 PM.

i wud giv buyin a 250 first like 93% lol

Comment

Do you have a license?
      If yes a RE or R license?

If you are just starting out you are restricted to a 250.
      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Do you have your R class? I have an 09 R6 and I think the bike is awesome great fun to ride, great handling I've had it just over 12 months and it still brings a big smile to my face everytime I ride it.

If you don't have your R class I suggest a 250 first...
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
        I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joel and welcome to PSB. I'll give you an answer after I take a breather from reading that sentence.

Okay, my only advice is what some others have already said. Before you jump to a bike with an engine capacity exceeding 250cc make sure you hold the correct class license (R) of the bike you will be riding, unless you have a shadow.
            BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Finish school, then get a 250 ninja for your RE period, then get whatever you think is best after riding all the alternatives.
              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
              Originally posted by filbert
              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

no just looking first might go over to qld and do my test as u can ride a 600 straight away my old man has the 2008 r1 and i rode that around for a week or so wasnt to bad but as im starting off ill just get a r6 and i can get a shit box 250 for around 3k so thats no problem

Comment

na mate u stil have 2 ride a 250 here hey

r6& r1s are for girls btw (they have lower seat hight and angled bars so girls can drive them easir)

Comment

oh and sorry using my phone

Comment

You do know you can't even get your motorcycle learners in QLD unless you have had a car licence for 12 months?
                      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

yes i do

Comment

witch gxsr u lookin @?

Comment

thank you mate ive got a shadow few mates of mine and my old man been riding for years as i said i get can a 250 for like $3000 for like a 2002 ninja

Comment

gsx r 600 13 990 ride away not to bad

Comment

Working...
                              X