Lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lube

Any recommendations on chain lube? I'm using a spray can one atm which is easy to put on but I find it kinda messy, what's everyone else using?

Chain wax

Comment

engine oil
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Thanks ducky xxx

Comment

Motul chain wax is very good stuff with little flinging
          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Cheers, I'll try the chain wax next

Comment

Honda HP Pro Chain lube with Moly
                Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Comment

Dear grumpy mod who unapproved my comment.

Although camp, my comment about standard motul chain lube stands. If you spray it on a warm chain, it isn't messy.

Comment

Belray Chain Lube

Picked it up from DBs or ~$30 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlen View Post
                      Belray Chain Lube

Picked it up from DBs or ~$30 I think.
                      I am using the Belray at the moment and it is by far the best I have used. I haven't tried the Motul yet though. I still have trouble believing that anything French might actually work.

Comment

I use Bel-ray Chain lube and it has a long nozzle and all I do is hold a rag and put it under the area of chain I'm spraying with latex gloves. The lube leaves a white residue and don't fling off and you can see if the chain needs lubing. I definitely recommend it.

Comment

Motorex racing lube, works best for me.
                          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by cephas View Post
                            Any recommendations on chain lube? I'm using a spray can one atm which is easy to put on but I find it kinda messy, what's everyone else using?
                            Have we provided yourself with enough suggestions to buy a chain lube?
                            Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Comment

Originally posted by herculesau View Post
                              Have we provided yourself with enough suggestions to buy a chain lube?
                              Actually there is another one - I use WD40 on mine and it is much easier to keep it clean, and if I do use too much it just wipes off.

And before anyone starts on about chains being ruined by WD40, my current chain and sprocket set are still the original and have done over 40,000 kms. Still don't need replacing.
                              Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Working...
                              X