Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki bandit naked 250 '94

Hey guys,
    my friend has a suzuki bandit that he needs parts for.. like a rear tyre.. and a clutch cable (i guess he could get that anywhere).. I thought i'd quickly ask around on here before i get him to check the wreckers.. however if anyone has these parts available that'd be great!

(i know this is the general bike talk but i can't post in the spare parts domain seeing as i don't have the permissions..)
    Originally posted by The Mase
    Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Shure..!

You need to post up stuff like size of rear wheel needed.

and does he need the full cable. cant remember if they split on that bike.? i know they a couple of adjusters on them.

Comment

Haha seb i don't know crap like that. I'm pretty sure steve wouldn't mind having a smaller back wheel.
      Originally posted by The Mase
      Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

Ha ha.

Sweet i will just rig him up a wheel barrow wheel for his bike.

He wouldnt go over the speed rating that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X