Mine mine mine!! 011 SE R6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine mine mine!! 011 SE R6

Deposit paid, finance sorted, should be here within a fortnight.

Can't bloody wait!!

Attached Files
    I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

looks just the same as the 05 one :/

Comment

Seen these at WSBK phillip island. Looked amazing in the flesh! Very seriously considering picking one up once im all moved to NSW.

Waiting egerly for the review!
      Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
      2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
      3. Buy the one with the most Duke
      4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
      etc etc..

Comment

Very nice.

Why did you pick it over the Daytona 675R?
        '====
        //`
        -Magilla
        They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
        Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

I wonder if the Earthquake will effect the release of the new r6 and new r1 in August.

Oh nice bike by the way.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I actually liked the 675R as well, and didnt mind the riding position but it was a joint decision between the misses and I, and her superficial argument was - "I dont like the white"
            Simple, but effective when you have trouble with your short list.
            I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Comment

grats. nothing like that new bike smell.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Very nice, but needs an FE.

Comment

Nice choice (I'm not biased at all) you need a FE and aftermarket pipe though!
                  RIP ADRIAN LEE
                  16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
                  I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

What's so special? Just a paint job like the repsols and Hrc hondas? Or does she have some go fast gear?
                    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                      What's so special? Just a paint job like the repsols and Hrc hondas? Or does she have some go fast gear?
                      The fact that it's his?

Most special editions these days just have short production run paint jobs. Still an alright looking bike.

Comment

pretty cool paint job for a streetbike

looks like they have brought back the 2004 r1 lava red and added a tribal graphic. add a GYTR CF front fender to blend the black forks, tyre and wheel into black graphic
                        Originally posted by Bendito
                        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

But they didn't go the extra step of blacking out the rearsets, exhaust, pillion pegs and tail unit hanger.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

hey mate could you shoot me a pm or just post on where u got ur finance? also where did you order the bike i will be putting a deposit down on this bike also in the next week!
                            Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                            Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                            In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                            Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                            And forgive us our lanesplitting
                            As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                            And lead us not into gravel corners
                            But deliver us from hand-held radars
                            For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                            Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                              The fact that it's his?

Most special editions these days just have short production run paint jobs. Still an alright looking bike.
                              ah, poorly worded...

not knocking it by any means, have always had a soft spot for the R6's, but when someone mentioned the trumpy, i thought yamaha might have had a similar option...
                              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X