Vehicle inspections.... Pits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle inspections.... Pits

ok never having done this before and trying to find out on the transport web site is shitting me..

what the hell do i need to do to get a new vehicle over the pits
    do i have to book or just show up
    i take it i need a permit to move to drive there (which i cant find? maybe im looking at wrong web site)
    anything else i need

its for a brand new ute from QLD

I had to take a new vehicle over 3 months ago. The invoice from Toyota showed it sold to Toyota finance, so we needed a letter from Toyota finance saying that our business owned it. Then over the pits for a small inspection (numbers etc) and thats it.
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by STUART View Post
      ok never having done this before and trying to find out on the transport web site is shitting me..

what the hell do i need to do to get a new vehicle over the pits
      do i have to book or just show up
      i take it i need a permit to move to drive there (which i cant find? maybe im looking at wrong web site)
      anything else i need

its for a brand new ute from QLD
      Hey Mate,

Ring 1300 782 713, chose your nearest booking centre(Warwick, Osborne Park, Midland or Kelmscott) or alternativley attend Welshpool or O'Connor anytime between 7am and 3:30pm (sometimes you can wait up to 4 hours in line at a non-booking centre.
      Book a C type inspection = $61

Once you know where and what time you're attending, ring 13 11 56, quote your VIN to the operator, tell them you need a Temp Movement Permit, $21 and then you will be all sweet, you can also pay for your inspection at the same time if it is more convienant for you.
      Bring your Proof of ownership or purchase, also take some POI with you once registering, which can be done at any of the Vehcile Examination Centres after inspection.

Logie

Comment

sweet thanks Logie

Comment

Working...
        X