Triumph Accesories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Accesories

Hi Guys I just thought I would post up the good deal I got on some triumph accessories incase anyone else is looking at buying some and wants them a bit cheaper..

I just brought my new speed triple and was looking for some genuine accessories and all the prices i could find seemed pretty high, after hunting around the triumph forums I found a site called "Jack lilleys", they seemed to be quite a bit cheaper than the "dealerships" (even with the 15% discount) and some of the US sites like "British Customs"

here is the comparison and a link.

Dealership pricing on the flyscreen and visor $486
    British customs $321US just for the flyscreen (they donï؟½t sell the visor) excluding delivery
    Jack Lilleys $320AUS for visor and flyscreen (colour matched) delivered

I also ordered it on Thursday and it turned up this morning and they had great service so thought id give them a shout outï؟½

TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE PARTS - TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES - TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING - Think Triumph Think Jack Lilley - UK Triumph Dealer

Site is offline.

But ill definately be checking it out.
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Sweet. He has a lot of cool stuff that Triumph Aust doesn't even list. Thanks for sharing.

Site is offline.
      That's weird. I was just on there.
      “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

I just got on then

Comment

I have purchaced stuff from these guys Triumph Motorcycle Clothing | Apparel, Accessories and Parts Online from Pure Triumph I found them to be quite cheap. I have also just purchaced a CF tank protector for my D650 from JLilly on ebay. They do seem to be dragging there feet on that one!! Havent heard from them for over 6 days!
          Don't waste your face!

Comment

With that new 800XC they'll definitely be looking to tap into BMW's gizmo market

Comment

I was at the dealers today and Triumph Aust has 20% off accessories atm.
              “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

im in the process of buying a flyscreen for the rocket , looks like its going to be less than $300 landed , having an email conversation with them .

Comment

Originally posted by tinytoolmans274 View Post
                  im in the process of buying a flyscreen for the rocket , looks like its going to be less than $300 landed , having an email conversation with them .
                  I thought you were selling,have you changed your mind? You will like the flyscreen,Ive given up using the windscreen as it no good over 110
                  Triumph Rocket
                  Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
                  XT 250 Yamaha
                  SYM HD200
                  SYM Shark 125

Comment

I use this Yamaha dealer in California. Reliable with cheap shipping. They have other Triumph stuff not listed on their website.
                    eBay Australia Store
                    Triumph Rocket
                    Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
                    XT 250 Yamaha
                    SYM HD200
                    SYM Shark 125

Comment

Originally posted by thumper humper View Post
                      I thought you were selling,have you changed your mind? You will like the flyscreen,Ive given up using the windscreen as it no good over 110
                      we could not let i go , i used the touring screen on one ride and removed it straight away

Comment

North county motorcycles 2 genuine bar end mirrors for 150 Au half the price of Australian prices and Rizoma gear from Pete's 400 in Australia 280 imported.

Comment

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                            I was at the dealers today and Triumph Aust has 20% off accessories atm.
                            Do you have a link please ? I cant find any 20% off Triumph dealers
                            07 MV F41000R
                            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

20% off did not even come close to what i paid for my fly screen

Comment

Working...
                              X