Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good stores in Melb?

Hey guys
    I'm heading to Melb tonight (at the shitty airport now actually... Goddamn I'm bored)

Any one know of good accessory shops there? I'm looking for chick gear cos can never find anything good (and that fits) here.

If this has been answered already pls post the link!

Thanks!! =))

If you're at the shitty airport... I'm guessing the one near Geelong, head into Geelong and go to Peter Steven's Motorcycles.

But if you really can jump on a $30 bus to Melbourne city and get to Peter Steven's Clearance store, 115 A'Beckett Street Melbourne... You'll cream your pants.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Haha nah I'm heading to Melbourne city. I meant Perth airport is shitty lol

And can girls cream their pants? ... Yeah I guess so lol hahaha gross..

Comment

+1 for Peter stevens.

cant miss their shop along elizabeth street
        Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Comment

thanks guys i will be there on sunday to cream my pants

Comment

Yup just came back from spending about 2.5hrs in there. All I can say is omfg blardy awesomo

Comment

That was quick - did you go straight there from Melbourne airport?

Ducati City is up Elizabeth street a few blocks. Just past the big Victory showroom.
              Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by chocky View Post
                Yup just came back from spending about 2.5hrs in there. All I can say is omfg blardy awesomo
                And the contents of your pants? Happy yeah?
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  And the contents of your pants? Happy yeah?
                  Hahaha very happy I felt like a fat kid in a candy shop. So keewwll

We spent almost half a day in there hahaha

Comment

I'm going to go to Melbourne for a holiday later this year. Never been. Keep thread updated chocky, keen for any tips on what to do!...

Comment

@ emily Peter stevens is the place to go for gear. lived in melbourne all my life ( up to 3 months ago) and i have to say peter stevens is what perth needs!

Dont be afraid to ask for a discount either they usualy do a good deal if you buy a few things.

Comment

High Octane in Thomastown is a great shop. John is ex Peter Stevens and is great with Customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily View Post
                          I'm going to go to Melbourne for a holiday later this year. Never been. Keep thread updated chocky, keen for any tips on what to do!...
                          Yeah its awesome. For things to do - i guess as long as you're in the city area - theres always something to do. just walk around haha

For bike gear - Yeah highly recommend Peter Stevens (accessories on Elizabeth St). They have the best range of everything and particularly good for chicks stuff. I was going there with no expectations to find anything really (cos its so hard to find decent girl gear) and ended up leaving with an arai helmet & dainese boots (i was so close to buying a dainese leather but that would seriously burn a hole in my pocket haha) but i will next time round definitely. And they give really great discounts and also they can send things over if you order online / give them a call.

happy shopping =)

Comment

Working...
                          X