got tickets? how did it happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got tickets? how did it happen?

poll coming for which methods are busting bikes.. multiple votes will be allowed,

please do not include car tickets

edit: rats, doesnt allow for multiple offences of a certain type
    multinova forward facing
    4.71%
    multinova rear facing
    12.57%
    hand held laser (old type)
    18.85%
    hand held laser camera (new type)
    4.19%
    police car radar oncoming
    13.09%
    police car radar rear
    3.14%
    police car radar stationary
    4.71%
    police car paced
    4.71%
    police visual
    5.24%
    other
    2.09%
    no tickets
    26.70%
    Last edited by g0zer; 14-04-2011, 03:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Just got one the other day for 98 in a 80 zone ($150 and 2 demerit points). Technically my wife got one because I was on her bike, she was not impressed.
    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Only ever had 1 ticket on the bike, 12kms over by a rear facer on cedric
      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

historically, ive gotten heaps more tickets in cars than on my bikes, despite me speeding heaps more on bikes than cars

almost all my tickets on bikes had come from hand held laser stationary speed traps which are few and far between (got paced on the freeway once), lately been getting picked off by rear facers and oncoming radar on B roads in the country.

is sif its getting harder to keep a license or something

Demerit points

^check your points here
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

You would have to be pretty unlucky to get one from a front facing multinova wouldn't you? Or riding backwards, in which case hat off.

Comment

Originally posted by PFLB View Post
            You would have to be pretty unlucky to get one from a front facing multinova wouldn't you? Or riding backwards, in which case hat off.
            its possible, iirc doing things like flipping off the camera while sitting on the tank at 200 can piss them off enough to track you down

Comment

Originally posted by PFLB View Post
              multinova riding backwards, in which case hat off.
              If you could keep it to less than 10km/h over, it would be worth $75 just for the picture

Comment

They were hiding on a freeway onramp and I went past on the freeway. It was the radar in their car (hwy patrol) and they pulled me over.
                When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

If you were somehow riding backwards, they'd probs also do you for careless or reckless driving. But still worth it.

Comment

you'd probably also need a reverse gear on your bike, unless you were going up the lane the wrong way?
                    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Well use a cop bike, they've got a reverse gear don't they?

Even better, ride backwards the wrong way up a lane and get done by a rear facer.

Comment

Cant recall being booked on the bike. Have been pulled up and have seen them turn a forward facer in a car off as I went past a long time ago in bad weather. Can remember growling at one traffic cop re; road worthiness and telling another he can write what he wants but I would not take it from him regarding stopping at stop signs, he eventually relented and we went our different ways.

After saying all that I am expecting a letter now thanks.
                        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                          historically, ive gotten heaps more tickets in cars than on my bikes, despite me speeding heaps more on bikes than cars
                          Haven't been pinged on the bike even once yet (though I have a sinking feeling I've got something in the mail from last week), despite spending roughly 1 billion % more time over the limit on the bike than in the car.
                          Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

sumone pulled out on me, almost took out my front end lost my temper gunned it upto her window (after slamming on the anchors) only to find a pig at the bottom of the raod with a hand held. 32k's over $700 and 5 points...

(this was in the car)
                            Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                            Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                            In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                            Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                            And forgive us our lanesplitting
                            As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                            And lead us not into gravel corners
                            But deliver us from hand-held radars
                            For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                            Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

And what exactly were you going to do to her once you got to her window?

Blow her a kiss?
                              Originally posted by Ferris
                              I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Working...
                              X