Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS Taichi

Hiyas,

Does anywhere in Perth (preferably north), stock RS Taichi ?

I want to try on some gloves, just so I have an indication of size. I plan on buying them online unless the price locally is competitive. Unless someone can point me toward a brand/model that is similar in size so that I can use that as a guide.

Thanks.

Originally posted by DCD View Post
    I want to try on some gloves, just so I have an indication of size. I plan on buying them online
    Nice.

Comment

Hiyas,

Does anywhere in Perth (preferably north), stock RS Taichi ?

I want to try on some gloves, just so I have an indication of size. I plan on buying them online unless the price locally is competitive. Unless someone can point me toward a brand/model that is similar in size so that I can use that as a guide.

Thanks.
      check sportbiketrackgear they got heaps of rs taichi reviews

Comment

It is a niche brand, there is almost no chance to find it in perth IMO.

I got some Rs taichi gloves from sportbiketrackgear, used the same size as my Alpinestar shorties (large), and they fit fairly well.

As bradman said, check the reviews on sportbiketrackgear videos, helped me a lot in making my decission.

P.s Don't parade that your want to go to a shop just to try their stuff and walk away, not very nice.

Comment

*Shrug* It's just so much cheaper and I don't need customer service.

People do it all the time, what are you going to do about it.. stop customers looking/trying things on ? If the service is that good, I'll consider buying.. and vice versa, if it's bad.. I'm out of there.
          I know what I want, I know the price.. I just need to know a size and this is the only way I can get it. I don't post to people who didn't buy locally and post sarcastic comments.

Yeah, I saw their reviews (sportbiketrackgear). That's why I am trying to find that product size.

Thanks Xuaxace.

Comment

As said, I dont think that you will find any within Perth... I'd be surprised if there is an importer to be honest.

As for the "watchyagonnado, stop me from trying things on" comment... There are stores that won't allow you to try things on without a deposit anymore, for this very reason.

I'll admit, online pricing is great. But if that's what you want to do, do me a favor. Walk into a store, tell them you just need to size yourself for an online purchase, and see what you get. The service and convenience is what you pay for, so don't say you don't need the customer service, if you (the customer) are expecting to walk into a store And receive assistance (that's the service side of things there )
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

I want to try on some gloves.
              I just need to know a size
              I don't need customer service.
              Yes you do, you just don't see why you should pay for the service.
              If the service is that good, I'll consider buying
              I doubt it.

Comment

There is no service. I know what I want. Salesperson there or not, I don't care. I think you need to check what 'service' means. I don't need anybody to put gloves on my hand.

Comment

If you knew what you wanted, you would not be asking about size.

For the store to allow you to try before you potentially buy is a service... something you do not get when buying on line.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no service. I know what I want. Salesperson there or not, I don't care. I think you need to check what 'service' means. I don't need anybody to put gloves on my hand.

Really?
                    Sorry, I agree with Buffle, you really do have it arse about face.

Comment

No RS Taichi stockist in WA. Only importer I have found for them is a shop in Melbourne...just google RS taichi australia.

Comment

Q*squint* WhiteNoize?
                        Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
                        For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Well, I haven't seen any RS Taichi in Perth.
                          Alpinestars sizing is pretty close if you're going for the full race glove.
                          Also, next time try asking if they can price match or come close to the price. They usually do.
                          Or just guess your size and order online.
                          If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Just buy a pair of Large gloves from sportsbiketrackgear, if you find they are too big/small. I'll be happy to buy them off you for half what you paid.

Comment

I think you need to check what 'service' means - having a bunch of different sizes for you to try on is a customer service in itself. As you aren't going to use their customer service facilities then you don't need to go and try on their gloves. Anyway, japanese stuff varies in sizing. If it's for local consumption the sizes are tiny but they do make lines specifically for export and the sizings on those are different.
                              Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Working...
                              X