Manufacturer specs say 2kph Laser Technology - TruCAM Specifications

Leave a comment:

• STRIPR
    replied
    Get a good laywer, and an LIDAR expert. It's the only way you'll beat it

Leave a comment:

• Monster 695
    replied
    I saw the reading and even a short clip of the video they now take. With all the traffic though I am skeptical
    Last edited by Monster 695; 16-04-2011, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kel999
    replied
    Try Scott @

www.speedingfineconsultants.com.au

Leave a comment:

• BenG
    replied
    If you don't think you were speeding, ask to see the radar. If you don't do that, good luck fighting it...

Leave a comment:

• kenty
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster 695 View Post
    I feel, from both looking at my speedo and just the way the bike felt that I was doing about 20km/h under what they detected me at
    if your speedo said 20 below, maybe you should have asked to see the radar otherwise feeling isnt exactly right.

Leave a comment:

• Crashlington
    replied
    its 2km they take off regardless of the speed.

thats how it has always been.

Leave a comment:

• Monster 695
    started a topic Speeding fine information

Speeding fine information

Hi guys,

just did a search but failed to find anything. I have a few questions regarding being caught with one of the new lidar hand held cameras.

If you are caught doing a speed above 100km/h what is the amount of speed the officer has to take off the detected speed. My understanding is 3% for anything above 100km/h but I have not been able to find anything to comfirm this. Will contacting wapol help me to find out. Also how do I find calibration information and whether traffic around me could have affected the reading?

I feel, from both looking at my speedo and just the way the bike felt that I was doing about 20km/h under what they detected me at

Thanks for any information
Working...
X