Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull X-Fighters Dubai.

Hi Crew,

I've been chilling out in Dubai the past two weeks and whilst checking out all the usual sights (like the worlds tallest building the Burj Khalifa)...

Going to clubs and pubs that seem to be inhabited only be stunning Euro models I was also in town for the Red Bull X-Fighter Round 2

Last Friday the Red Bull X-Fighters was being held on the beach (also inhabited by hot Euro super models) in walking distance from my place... be rude really not to go.

The Area

In the back ground is Palm Island and you can just make out the Atlantis.

Big Screen for the Red Bull PR rollercoaster...

I have a ton of Video uploading and will link it once its done.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Comment

Nice pics, to tired to watch vids. Dubai never really do things by halves do they.
        "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Crowd Fave Blake Williams,

Comment

I see you're doing it tough Turbo. Good to see someone taking one for the team so the rest of don't have to go through those sort of hardships.

Needs more pics of euro hotties though.
            Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
            Originally posted by filbert
            it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Comment

That tower is just a tad tall.
                Nice pics, as usual, Rob... too bad the Southern Hemisphere doesn't get anything like that.
                2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                Amen, brother. Amen.
                My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                  That tower is just a tad tall.
                  Nice pics, as usual, Rob... too bad the Southern Hemisphere doesn't get anything like that.
                  It does... but as usual not in Perth.

Wait, it got it once... think the crowd rushed the arena, sealing the fate of yet another event in Perth.

Comment

Working...
                  X