Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Helena Tavern is a great lunch stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Helena Tavern is a great lunch stop!

Hi all... Had the pleasure of lunch at the Mount Helena Tavern out the back of Mundaring. Great old 1902 tavern with good atmosphere, beer garden and great pub grub in large portions at good prices. If you are out that way, make this the place to stop.
    Lets ride....

yep, mutual friends own it. Nice stop and pretty big serves as far as the food goes. The garden is nice and big, plenty of parking.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

good bands too

Comment

In my backyard!.........almost
        Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
        sigpic
        2007 ZRX 1200R
        1977 Z 1000 A1
        http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Been meaning to go there a while, five minutes from my place too. No excuses really.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Complete with vintage 90's Frontpage website Mount Helena Tavern, Perth Hills, Western Australia

But seriously, there's good and bad places out there when you're on a run, might be worth it's own thread? (if not already done before)
            A few of us had lunch at the Goomalling (aka Sleepy Hollow) Tavern on Sunday, pretty good all around.
            I wouldn't call it fascism exactly, but an (American) political system nominally controlled by an irresponsible, dumbed down electorate who are manipulated by dishonest, cynical, controlled mass media that dispense the propaganda of a corrupt political establishment can hardly be described as democracy either - Edward Zehr

Comment

was their a few weekends back.
              One of the best burgers and chips I ever had! The burger was massive. I finished it in 5 bites. My boyfriend took 23....
              I was hungry
              Service was great- and the beer was relatively cheap too. Band was really good- couple of blokes in the early 40's rocking out for about an hour. Great atmosphere.
              I highly recommend it.. and will drive all the way to Mt.Helena from Mandurah to go again!

Comment

Originally posted by twigstarox View Post
                I highly recommend it.. and will drive all the way to Mt.Helena from Mandurah to go again!
                When you do it again I will let you buy me a beer.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

sounds good uncle cam

Comment

Working...
                  X