Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4 Tuono price announcment

better looking than the old one
    2011 Aprilia Tuono V4 R: $21,990 - Motorbikes Reviews, News & Advice - bikepoint.com.au

Ad would have been significantly improved by starting at 1:54. Seriously, 94/200 seconds are just some douche wandering about and poor rendering effects. If you are trying to sell me on a bike, SHOW ME THE DAMN BIKE!

Agree it looks better than the old one. Has a lot of similarities in shape to the TNT to my eyes.
    Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
    Originally posted by filbert
    it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

if this one is as much fun as the old models theyre gona end up with a cult following
      A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

I.
        Fucking.
        Love.
        It.
        Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
        Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drasius View Post
          Ad would have been significantly improved by starting at 1:54. Seriously, 94/200 seconds are just some douche wandering about and poor rendering effects. If you are trying to sell me on a bike, SHOW ME THE DAMN BIKE!

Agree it looks better than the old one. Has a lot of similarities in shape to the TNT to my eyes.
          ^^^ THIS, I was getting pissed off with the cafe strip loving artistic fuck knuckles idea of how to sell bikes, "Fuck off and just show me the bike..!"

after finally watching it through all I could think of was "How's Uni gunna sell his newly aquired Tuono to Becks for a partner discount price and tell her he needs the new one.!!

Comment

would need to have more room on it that the RSV4 to fit normal height people.... Heres hoping it does. I think it is a good looking bike and 162HP in a naked.... they should have left it tuned the same as the RSV4
            Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
              would need to have more room on it that the RSV4 to fit normal height people.... Heres hoping it does. I think it is a good looking bike and 162HP in a naked.... they should have left it tuned the same as the RSV4
              You'd hope they would considering how well the streetfighter sold.

Comment

It does look hot drifting round the corners, but just wondering where they got their inspiration from

Click image for larger version

Name:	Johnny5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	4879649

Comment

Johnny 5 was a fucking champ. Los Locos kick your ass, Los Locos kick your face, Los Locos kick your balls into outer space.

On that note, this bike is hideous. Where can I ride one? Just from what I've read about it, I have the strong urge to part with money.

Comment

I love the look of them, look like an angry big bumble bee or wasp, AWESOME!
                    In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Looks.....meh not my cup of tea, but those hp specs and all those tech goodies are appealing!
                      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                      And forgive us our lanesplitting
                      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                      And lead us not into gravel corners
                      But deliver us from hand-held radars
                      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

The only unappealing part is the seat height. Why do naked designers hate short people, while suddenly 1000cc supersports are getting tiny?

Comment

The front cover of one of the current bike mags has a huge headline that says, "best streetbike ever!" I havent read the article but I thought, wow thats a big statement.
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
                            The front cover of one of the current bike mags has a huge headline that says, "best streetbike ever!" I havent read the article but I thought, wow thats a big statement.
                            AMCN, I have it here. They think it rapes the Ducati Streetfighter S in price and performance.

Claimed 123kW/111.5Nm. It sounds like it's what the new Speed Triple might have been if it was a big Street Triple, as opposed to the Street Triple being a naked Daytona that looks like a Speed Triple.

I'd like to see how it really delivers that torque at low revs.

Comment

The black version looked ok in the AMCN writeup. Not as pretty as the SF [?], but few more neddies and a bit more usable apparently.
                              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X