Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pirelli roso corsa reviews?

Has anyone used these tires before? What were your experiences of them
    A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Originally posted by baxter View Post
    Has anyone used these tires before? What were your experiences of them
    Brilliant tire, warm up easy, grip forever, and tip in nicely.
    "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

I look forward to them as my next tire once I finally wear out my Corsa IIIs
      Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
      One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
      . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
        I look forward to them as my next tire once I finally wear out my Corsa IIIs
        Just got of my Corsa111's and you wont be disappointed
        "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

They're only 1500 Ks old
          Must get riding
          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
          . .

Comment

No officer I wasn't hooning, I just really want a new set of rosso's

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID View Post
              Brilliant tire, warm up easy, grip forever, and tip in nicely.
              +1

I know it's not very constructive, but Solid nailed right there. Only thing to add is due to softness, they probably won't last terribly long, but it's a super sticky bike tyre, what do you expect?
              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
              Originally posted by filbert
              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Thanks for the reviews guys. I'm not too worried about tires lasting for a mass of km's as it is they get chewed up pretty quick so is prefer to have grip over longevity :-)
                A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drasius View Post
                  Only thing to add is due to softness, they probably won't last terribly long, but it's a super sticky bike tyre, what do you expect?
                  +1

Originally posted by baxter View Post
                  prefer to have grip over longevity :-)
                  Always
                  Last edited by SOLID; 20-04-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X