EBC brake pads,where in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBC brake pads,where in Perth?

Anyone know where you can buy EBC brake pads ,HH type in WA?
    I know a few eastern states and o/seas suppliers but want someone I can deal with all the time.
    Triumph Rocket
    Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
    XT 250 Yamaha
    SYM HD200
    SYM Shark 125

Honda shop Midland. There's another thread around somewhere that has other sources also.
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by JuanPablo View Post
      Honda shop Midland. There's another thread around somewhere that has other sources also.
      Thanks JuanPablo.
      Triumph Rocket
      Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
      XT 250 Yamaha
      SYM HD200
      SYM Shark 125

Comment

Originally posted by thumper humper View Post
        Thanks JuanPablo.
        Yeah I've gotten them there before but they can get fucked now, would rather wait from over east from another source than go back to THS
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Lol, another happy THS customer.

Comment

All motorcycle stores would be able to get EBC brake pads. Try Motorcycle Pit Stop, Total Motorcycles, or any of the causeway stores, or any store at all. If you call them, they could ensure to have them in store by the time you actually get there the next day.

Its amazing what a phonecall can do.
            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

I forgot about Pitstop,they are close.
              Triumph Rocket
              Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
              XT 250 Yamaha
              SYM HD200
              SYM Shark 125

Comment

Originally posted by thumper humper View Post
                Anyone know where you can buy EBC brake pads ,HH type in WA?
                I know a few eastern states and o/seas suppliers but want someone I can deal with all the time.
                How often do you change them?

Last set of HH's I bought from Jake Wilson, cost me $64 for the set, even with the $50 shipping costs, was still $30 odd dollars cheaper (cheaper if you buy other stuff as well) and they were delivered to my door within 5 days! Can't beat that

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                  How often do you change them?
                  Dunno ,never changed them before,but the fronts are the same ones from when I bought the bike 20000klms ago. The rear was done 16000klms ago

Last set of HH's I bought from Jake Wilson, cost me $64 for the set, even with the $50 shipping costs, was still $30 odd dollars cheaper (cheaper if you buy other stuff as well) and they were delivered to my door within 5 days! Can't beat that
                  Shops here want $201 for the 2 front 1 rear
                  It seems everythings cheaper overseas these days. I can get 2 rear tyres for the Rocket delivered to my door from the US for $610 vs $410+fitting for one here.
                  thumper humper
                  Last edited by thumper humper; 20-04-2011, 11:20 AM.
                  Triumph Rocket
                  Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
                  XT 250 Yamaha
                  SYM HD200
                  SYM Shark 125

Comment

eBay, here in 5 days and delivered to my door instead of me having to make two trips to the bike shop, waiting 3 days in between and getting given the wrong ones anyway. Oh yeah, and the ones I bought from the UK were half the fucking price.
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

+1 for ebay.
                      Front set for the gixxer was $90 delivered, only took 5 working days.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                        eBay, here in 5 days and delivered to my door instead of me having to make two trips to the bike shop, waiting 3 days in between and getting given the wrong ones anyway. Oh yeah, and the ones I bought from the UK were half the fucking price.

Yeah I got my last lot from the US via eBay and got 3 sets (2f/1r) for less than the cost of 2 sets from THS and only took 5 days :o
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                        X