Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speeding: How many times you been done??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding: How many times you been done??

Just been going through my old fines...all from hidden cameras uninterestingly enough. So, how many times you been done for speeding, whether its 'just' over or a shiteload over...
    1-5 times
    54.07%
    5-10 times
    18.52%
    10-20 times
    14.81%
    20-30 times
    2.96%
    30-40 times
    1.48%
    more than 40
    8.15%
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

once, about 33 years ago in a cage, since then and I know this will take a lot of touch wood, touch wood, touch wood, but I've struck decent cops when sidelined for a chat, lay myself full of remorse at their mercy and bad-a-bing- onyabike matey away i go

I guess heading south this weekend i better pay attention being a double up weekend and all

Comment

0 times.
      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Not sure.

Lost my licence once for points and for the second time i am sitting on eleven. It came back from suspension with eight points on it, but that was twenty years ago.
        I have had it back to no points a couple times too.
        sigpic

Comment

This may be hard to believe, but more times than I can remember. Over 33 years though.
          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

lost license 7 times i think.....fines ...many. all in 15 years.

Comment

5 times , but only 2 on the bikes. [in the same month unfortunately]
              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Once on the bike...63 in a 60 zone...Dam cameras...Not bad in 30 years of riding l guess...

Comment

In 4 years, none.

Comment

In 20 years of riding and driving, I have never received a speeding fine.

I give enough money to the government.

Comment

too many. the most recent was only 2 weeks ago for doing 110 on the freeway at 11pm with zero other cars in sight. im such a criminal.
                      I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me
                      ^_^

Comment

Now if I've been done five times, do I tick the 1-5 box or the 5-10 box?
                        Signed ....Mal....

Originally posted by The Saint
                        Ride the boner that gives you the biggest bike.

Comment

I have lost count of the amount of licenses I've been through, let alone the amount of infringements.

Comment

30 years of riding/driving, one in the cage and one on the cycle, lots of warnings before the new fangled speed cameras came out but.

Comment

I'm tempting fate, but 0 in 8 years on the road.
                              A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Working...
                              X