TT3D: Closer to the Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT3D: Closer to the Edge

It's well worth checking out. Here's the trailer below - TT3D: Closer to the Edge is showing in selected cinemas from April 22 in the UK

hope it comes out here soon

mates in the UK haveseen it, most say the 3d aspect is meeh, but the actual movie was awesome :-)

Comment

Can't wait. Guy Martin commentates as fast as he rides, doesn't he?
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Yeah, looks great, there's a bit of a write up in current Two Wheels from Cam Donald about being in a few scenes. The Duke Isle of Man TT review dvd's and blu-rays are good value, most recent ones have awesome high speed camera footage of the bikes.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Hes a nice Guy Martin,and got the whole wolverine thing happening there still.
          might be a movie worth owning so can be veiwed many times,
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

I'd watch the fuck out of that movie. Some clips for yo' amusement.

FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Yeah Koola you should see those in high def from the blu-ray. Awesome watching everything work together. Shan there's a good series ended up being 6 episodes called 'The Boat That Guy Built'. Worth watching, Guy and his mate renovate an old English narrowboat using early English Industrial techniques. Good viewing.

Comment

where can i get this on blu ray? or watch it?

Comment

Duke online store or even ezydvd or jbhifi etc. I got mine from ezydvd and duke (for last years tt review, didn't want to wait for the later release date here.)

Comment

TT3D now has an Australian distributor. Cinema release planned for October. Woot!
                    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

October? ahhh man... cant wait that long

Comment

Seriously...? Can't believe it is taking this long considering the reviews AND the fact it was in the top 10 movies in the UK; even better when you realise it's only in small Luna style cinemas.
                        Well someone will download it before then no doubt.

Comment

that looks like a mad film. waiting til october is gonna suck....
                          Yes officer, I did see the speed limit sign. I just didn't see YOU!

Comment

Has anybody found a torrent for this yet? I wonder when this will come out on DVD in the UK
                            Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

No torrent yet there is one fake one floating around and the rest are 30 seconds to Mars film clips
                              "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Working...
                              X