Email from Ridersdiscount.com Regarding Shoei helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email from Ridersdiscount.com Regarding Shoei helmets

Basically, I tried to order some visors as I lost my clear one and the iridium one is had to see out of.

Also, I apologize for the inconvenience, but due to new Shoei regulations, we are unable to send Shoei products out of the U.S
    Can someone shed some light on this?
    As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Spewing if that's the case.

Comment

It will be the distributorship thing...

The whole Mlladins and pazzo levers thing....

Comment

I've ordered and received several Shoei visors (Revzilla.com) in the past coupla weeks.
        Fkn hate this draconian distribution some channels are trying to bring in...

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Looks like redriderdiscount.com is going to lose some money.
          C'est la vie.

Comment

I have a clear CW-1 visor you can have. What helmet have you got?

Comment

I ordered some Shoei visors from an eBay seller (just last week)......want the link?

Also...tried this? USA Address & Mail Forwarding
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Well that's annoying, I just scratched my clear visor and was going to order another from them.

Better find somewhere else I guess :p
                http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Yo,

I also received the same response from riders discount when chasing a shoei off road helmet. Then confirmed with motocrossgiant.com and motocross-atv.com that they still allow overseas customers to purchase. My mate just received his shoei 1 month ago from ATV .

Comment

Mail forwarding companies in the US are always an option. USA Address & Mail Forwarding, Addy.us - Your US Address!, http://www.hopshopgo.com, etc. I haven't used any of them, but there are some reviews online from people who have.
                    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all"

Comment

http://www.priceusa.com.au/ is another fairly popular forwarding option.

Comment

prob not worth it for just a visor or two, but maybe if you combine and do a big shop.

Comment

I just received a similar reply from Riders Discount: "I am sorry, but we are unable to ship Shoei helmets out of the US. This is due to their company policy, not our own."
                          Presumably this is to support McLeod Accessories' (aka Repco) OBSCENE margins, with the Australian price of the SHOEI X-TWELVE (RRP $1,296) 288% higher than what people in the USA are paying ($450)!

Comment

Did you try super bike toy store aka sbk forum sponsor and very reliable people?

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum View Post
                              I just received a similar reply from Riders Discount: "I am sorry, but we are unable to ship Shoei helmets out of the US."
                              Get one of those US-address mail forwarding boxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X