Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Sachs Express

YouTube - 2010 Sachs Express

Above is a link to my new bike. Cost me $1750.

Only done 40 ks so far.

Can anyone please tell me what this motor is suppose to be a copy of. Is it the the Honda CG 125 or the Suzuki 125. Thanks
    Everyone,stay off the roads today

Its the Sachs City 150 ride .There will be 75 litres of engines and 5850 hp
    Youve been warned.
    Thats all.

sewing machine on steroids?

Comment

That's an awful lot of bangles for a man to be wearing.

Comment

sewing machine on downers?

Comment

Sounds very much like a wife saying "You bought a new bike" at 0:37...
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

these bikes suck i had a red one worst bike i bought my first bike sold it 3 weeks later
            I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
              Sounds very much like a wife saying "You bought a new bike" at 0:37...
              I can hear her to

Comment

Originally posted by lippy View Post
                these bikes suck i had a red one worst bike i bought my first bike sold it 3 weeks later
                It is all I could afford unfortunately but I will just ride this for now and when I can I will get a more better more known bike.

One hting I did notice on it though is that it has "Japan" on the carby. This is a good thing?

I just read eearlier today that it is a copy of a Honda cg 125, this motor has been bored out to 150.

My future bike is a Kawasaki Ninja!

Youve been warned.
                Thats all.

Comment

On the other hand it costs less than the daily limit on most keycards, so you could go "I have no bike" > walk to ATM and back> "I now have a bike". You get a proper bike with the tank between your legs and all the controls where they aught to be for scooter prices. As long as it's reasonably reliable it beats public transport.
                  Originally posted by Archie
                  Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

It really doesn't matter what you ride, just as long as you never post this

Youve been warned.
                    Thats all.

Originally posted by Archie
                    Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosimo_Zaretti View Post
                      It really doesn't matter what you ride, just as long as you never post this
                      hahahaaa i hope nobody had any trouble with these people.

Youve been warned.
                      Thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by northsider View Post
                        hahahaaa i hope nobody had any trouble with these people.
                        I thought I'd add my own one...
                        If you see me on my Sacks Express, don't get imtimidated because I'm on a black bike. Join me and we can ride for good memories in the future.

Youve been warned.
                        Thats all.

Comment

for anyone that gives a fuck...my bikes still going really good. only problem is the fuel gauge is showing empty all the time hahaha. Apart from that its good fun. ITs not fast but I think im too heavy for it. Too me its like a 50cc scooter with gears and has a big gay exhaust on the side. Im not gay, not that theres anything wrong with that.....
                          northsider
                          Last edited by northsider; 14-08-2011, 08:36 AM.

Youve been warned.
                          Thats all.

Comment

lol that made me laugh with a scooter with gears and gay exhausted that pretty much sums the sachs up in one cheers
                            I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Cheap. cheerful, and it has two wheels.

Based on the CG125 means you could always turn it into something like this.
                              Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Working...
                              X