Vic park parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic park parking

Given we had to vacate The Balmoral as the head ranger took exception to our parking habits, thought you might enjoy this 4x4 parked just outside today...across the m/c bay. Cheers mate.
    Attached Files
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

People in vic park are awesome! (old pic)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Nov 20, 4 35 24 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	4879769
    Project: Fix my tard! Now with extra reliability!
    SupermotoWA on Bookface
    You should go here and here, and definitely here.

Comment

Originally posted by mark00002 View Post
      People in vic park are awesome! (old pic)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53747[/ATTACH]
      Mate don't be hacking vic parkers!! We get inundated every day by people coming in from the suburbs parking on our verges so they can get cheap/free parking rather than catching the bus all the way in and/or parking in the city!

Fucken council need to clamp down on these pricks. I'm sick of having 300 fucking cars park in front of my house each morning... Fuckers even started parking in my driveway!

Vic park council sucks in general though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryten2001 View Post
        I'm sick of having 300 fucking cars park in front of my house each morning... Fuckers even started parking in my driveway!
        if they need to call RAC out everytime they park there, then they should learn.
        a few flat tyres might make them think a little.

Comment

Maybe when the rangers have driven everyone away from frequenting the business's in Vic Park, everyone will be happy??
          "It moved"

Comment

Yeah, I had to stop in Joondalup for 5mins to pick something up and was amazed that all the street parking around the shop I was going to was ticket parking so ended up parking off the road in the car park of one of the businesses Wasn't ideal but fuck if I was paying to literally walk in and out (or risk a ticket) Fuck JCC, way to kill businesses, even the chick in the shop thought it was fucked :o I can understand that they don't want people parking all day on the side of the road but maybe a time restriction would be a better idea
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

300 cars,

That's a fucking long verge
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

i live in east perth its a joke people always steal my spot who dont live here i think residents should get a permit for your car and if u dont have 1 u get tickets sorta like how unis work

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
                  300 cars,

That's a fucking long verge
                  I'm proud of it yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by kryten2001 View Post
                    Mate don't be hacking vic parkers!! We get inundated every day by people coming in from the suburbs parking on our verges so they can get cheap/free parking rather than catching the bus all the way in and/or parking in the city!
                    City planning is shit, public transport is woeful and parking costs in the city are astronomical. People do what they gotta do.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

We had resident parking permits when I lived in Northbridge and Highgate. Town of Vincent tried to fine me $50 for parking out of my house when I first moved into Highgate. Took three angry letters and me going into the council office for them to "let me off with a warning."

The problem with this was people would break into cars and steal the stickers/cards.

Wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
                        The problem with this was people would break into cars and steal the stickers/cards.
                        wouldnt the cards/stickers have to be barcoded, so that an inspector can check that it's legit?
                        i know at my uni they are scanned to check it corresponds with your payment of the permit which would have all the details of your name, rego number and the like that one must supply when getting issued the permit.
                        what i'm saying is that if someone were to break into your car and steal the permit for their own use, it would (should) be fairly easy to track them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                          Yeah, I had to stop in Joondalup for 5mins to pick something up and was amazed that all the street parking around the shop I was going to was ticket parking so ended up parking off the road in the car park of one of the businesses Wasn't ideal but fuck if I was paying to literally walk in and out (or risk a ticket) Fuck JCC, way to kill businesses, even the chick in the shop thought it was fucked :o I can understand that they don't want people parking all day on the side of the road but maybe a time restriction would be a better idea
                          Agreed that JCC is fucked. They have so many parking inspectors there you will almost always be caught not paying for a ticket. I watched a bloke almost biff on with a parkie when parked for no more than 90 seconds to go into the corner shop and buy 2L of milk. The fucker walked across the road and started processing the ticket after watching the bloke get out of his car and run into the shop in bare feet.

I got out of my car to help the bloke and plead his case yet the sperm burping parkie still slapped a sticker on his roof and walked away.

Worst form of public servant that exists!!
                          Holder of

Ningaloo 2012 'Nekminnit' Smoking Ace

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

Jcc must make a fortune out of parking fines. Pulled into a parking area in the cage and in the time it took me
                            to walk the the ticket machine and back not one but two parkies had found my car without a ticket on the dash.
                            Good thing I wasn't any longer or I probably would have ended up with a ticket.
                            Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

Had a great one today (was going to post a thread of my own about it).

Was heading down Guilford road towards bassendean to my favorite cafe for breakfast (strip of shops where great eastern hwy meets Guilford rd). There is a motorbike parking bay directly in front of the cafe I like. Im sitting behind an amg merc 4wd and he pulls in and parks in the length of the motorbike bay..... So I park on the footpath beside the 4wd (heaps of room on the foot path anyways didn’t bother me) as he and his wife get out of the car.

I thought he may of missed the writing on the ground saying motorbike parking so I politely say to him " hey mate just letting you know your parked in a motorbike parking bay" his reply to me and I quote " what you think your fucken better then me you’ve parked your bike how about you mind your own business".

Im left sitting on my bike going ".....ahhh ok?"

As he walks away he calls me a "fucken wanker" to. What a nice guy!

All for trying to keep him out of a ticket and also my self out of a ticket to top it of he went to my fav cafe to. Most awkward breakfast ever. \

Seriously some people out there are so self centered and retarded im surprised the human race has made it this far. this is the only time iv ever had a problem like this hopefully its a one off.

Comment

Working...
                              X