Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling on a bike

www.twowheeladventure.net

Travelling over continents is what im about to do, look at the web site.

Seriously, who would go on a trip like this if all the planets lined up to make it a possibility?

Anyone know someone who has been in the areas that im going to that would be able to give some advice?

Can I ask how you managed to organise getting the bikes into China? I was planning this trip about two years ago and could sort out everything except getting into China because they didn't allow foreign machines into their country unless you have the money of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Unfortunately my bike got stolen so the trip is delayed indefinitely but I'm still curious.
    Do you know anyone in China, or the Chinese embassy, or how did you do it? For me it was just one gigantic roadblock, hearing nothing but "No".
    sigpic

Comment

One day I'm going to do Africa for 6 months.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
      Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

This guy may be keen:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mcgregorR150704_330x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	4879775

Good luck to you hey, great idea, should be awesome!

I'm keen to tour around the US on a bike one day.
        I reckon that would be the shiz

Comment

Tried to reply to this a few days ago, but it seems like it hasn't gone through. I basically had to pay to get the bike into China. We're only allowed to take the bikes in with a guide, which means paying for his food, accommodation, wages, car hire, etc. But that's the only way it could be done.

Comment

Working...
          X