Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black windscreen for hyo

Hey all,

Just wondering where i can get my hands on a black windscreen for my 2011 hyo GT250R and what price i'd be looking at?
    Whattup b*tches Max is here. :o

Tried eBay?? Hyosung website?? Dealership??
    It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Comment

Can get them from America for just over $40 with an extra $40 for shipping... Think i saw one at causeway for like $130. ouch!
      Hoping to get one somewhere local...

Comment

Seriously dude?
        Accessories — Hyosung Motorcycles Australia
        Can you help with foster care?
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Haha cheers mate. I'm being picky here.
          I'm after a solid black screen. Not tinted. It looks more bad-ass!

Comment

Eagle screens would make u one up.
            Originally posted by TurboR1
            Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

Comment

is it true that you can get yellow stickered for non-clear (especially black) screens?

Comment

ebay... promise there's one for free shipping... bought mine for 150 from dale brittons :-(

Comment

Yeah i just rang dale britton quoting $150 and its only tinted, not jet black!

Comment

Originally posted by remand View Post
                    Eagle screens would make u one up.
                    How much would this go for ya rekon?

Comment

Originally posted by huggy View Post
                      is it true that you can get yellow stickered for non-clear (especially black) screens?
                      Umm nah i asked the spare parts guy at Dale Britton if that was the case n said its not illegal! I have seen quite a few bikes with the solid black screens.
                      I'm itching to get my hands on one!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                        Umm nah i asked the spare parts guy at Dale Britton if that was the case n said its not illegal! I have seen quite a few bikes with the solid black screens.
                        I'm itching to get my hands on one!
                        ok. well do you have his number? can i have it in case i get pulled over and they are going to put a yellow licker on my bike for it's tinted screen...

a lot of people have Fender Eliminators, doesnt make them legal though.

i really don't foresee any trouble with having a tinted/blackened screen, just wondering mainly cuse i had heard something about it being illegal, the same as you can't have a tinted front windscreen on your car...

Comment

Originally posted by huggy View Post
                          ok. well do you have his number? can i have it in case i get pulled over and they are going to put a yellow licker on my bike for it's tinted screen...

a lot of people have Fender Eliminators, doesnt make them legal though.

i really don't foresee any trouble with having a tinted/blackened screen, just wondering mainly cuse i had heard something about it being illegal, the same as you can't have a tinted front windscreen on your car...
                          Haha the phone number is at the top right of every PSB webpage. And true that about the fenders!!!!

Comment

cheap solution, spray the inside of your clear one with paint, I did back in the day with my 250 and it was mint, looked awesome and couldn't tell that was how it'd been done and best of all cost me about $4 ........ ahhh back in the day of the ZX2R
                            When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
                            Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Dave View Post
                              cheap solution, spray the inside of your clear one with paint, I did back in the day with my 250 and it was mint, looked awesome and couldn't tell that was how it'd been done and best of all cost me about $4 ........ ahhh back in the day of the ZX2R
                              Now that is a frikin brilliant idea mate !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X