Bike won't start :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike won't start :S

I just went to turn the bike on this morning to take it for a ride (Kwaka z750 09), and it won't start!
    the engine is trying to turn over but it just doesn't catch on.

It was running fine yesterday, is full of fuel and nothing has been done it it at all.

Any ideas?

Dead battery...

Comment

nah not battery, the starter motor was working and trying to turn the engine over.

just went back outside and it started perfectly :S
      it was like fuel just wasn't igniting.

Comment

edit: nvm u got it goin
        Drink all day, play all night,
        Let's get it poppin'.
        I'm on my Yammie, bitch!

Comment

Hmm, its okay you got it going, but on my zed thou it wont turn over at all if the killswitch is on, or you have the side stand down with it in gear (even with clutch in) or if the bike has gone on its side, (love these bikes, a slow satic fall = no damage - bikini wash it happened while having photo with model on it) you have to turn ignition off then back on before it'll fire once you get it upright again.
          When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

has been started a few times since my first post and i have taken it for a ride without issue.
            might be a good idea to give it a service though

Comment

Dont do eeet!!!! I took my bike in to book a service and ended up trading it In... its a trap I tells ya.... wait a week and there will be an awesome Z1000 you could look at.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                Dont do eeet!!!! I took my bike in to book a service and ended up trading it In... its a trap I tells ya.... wait a week and there will be an awesome Z1000 you could look at.

ha! ill call that dude who comes to yours house, that way i don't see any new bikes
                what was his name??

Comment

K-Tec mobile mechanics?

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                    K-Tec mobile mechanics?
                    Derrick Ball or something

Comment

Working...
                    X