Red Book Prices (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Book Prices (Again)

Last edited by EvilDwarf; 01-02-2012, 03:01 PM.

Hehe, sorry but Red book prices are crap, well if you go into trade a bike they look em up and say there you thats what your bike is worth as a trade in.. Have had a few dealers try that on over the years and normally I just walk and tell em they are dreamin

Comment

Last edited by EvilDwarf; 01-02-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

1986 Suzuki RG500

Valuation Prices
        Price when new (RRP) $5,699

Private price guide $500 - $900

Quick Info
        Release Year 1986

Bike Type Road

Drive Chain

Transmission Manual

No. Gears 5

No. Cylinders 4

Engine Size 499cc (500)

Put me down for an even dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish View Post
          Hehe, sorry but Red book prices are crap, well if you go into trade a bike they look em up and say there you thats what your bike is worth as a trade in.. Have had a few dealers try that on over the years and normally I just walk and tell em they are dreamin
          Yeah I was doing the ring around a week ago because our 2007 Turbo Ghia Territory was up for renewal (currently $902 for $54288) and CGU sent a renewal dropping it to $45439 but upping the premium to $953 even though we haven't claimed anything

Anyway I rang around and QBE said the value was $37000 using Redbook and the price was $907 :o I actually laughed at 1st and told her she must be looking at a lower spec model (non Ghia Turbo or Std Ghia) but after rechecking she said NO that's what RB has it for and the best she would do was 39k

I told her she was dreaming and she then asked whether I wanted them to send out a written quote and PDS I just laughed and hung up
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Last edited by EvilDwarf; 01-02-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X