Dyno tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno tuning

Hi guys any advice on who to get to tune my bike, Its an 07 GSXR750 with a two brothers slip on and BMC air filter I have just installed a PC3 USB and loaded a generic map for the mods I have. The bike is still running way too rich and spluttering at low RPM's and backfiring after I let off the throttle.
    Preferably somewhere NOR and someone who doesn't mind me watching them do the work.

thanks in advance for all the input I am about to receive ^_^
    There like a bear, going like a Boeing and on like a scone!

Search is your friend
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every damn minute of it.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

Comment

Dyno Time in Wangara AAA+++

Comment

Dirt Werx - O'Conner have one I think.
        Jap Bike Show Presents for 2012:
        Blue Haze Ride II
        - Sunday 25th November 2012

March 2013 - 6th Jap Bike Show, Celebrating the "2 Stroke Era"

Details at: www.japbikeshow.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
          Dirt Werx - O'Conner have one I think.
          You might want to have a read of this thread first.
          http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...t-werx-127382/
          Originally posted by redfern
          It growls like a horny fat chick, screams like a drunk college floozey on a slingshot at spring break, and handles like mountain goat interbred with a gecko.

Comment

Originally posted by Rax View Post
            Hi guys any advice on who to get to tune my bike, Its an 07 GSXR750 with a two brothers slip on and BMC air filter I have just installed a PC3 USB and loaded a generic map for the mods I have. The bike is still running way too rich and spluttering at low RPM's and backfiring after I let off the throttle.
            Preferably somewhere NOR and someone who doesn't mind me watching them do the work.

thanks in advance for all the input I am about to receive ^_^
            Have you double checked the exhaust joints for leakage,this will cause popping.
            After the mods you did,I thought it would have been running lean if anything.
            Triumph Rocket
            Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
            XT 250 Yamaha
            SYM HD200
            SYM Shark 125

Comment

Originally posted by thumper humper View Post
              Have you double checked the exhaust joints for leakage,this will cause popping.
              After the mods you did,I thought it would have been running lean if anything.
              It's possibly the generic map that's causing it to run it rich

Comment

Originally posted by cruickey View Post
                dyno time in wangara aaa+++
                ^^^^whs
                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

I've read some of the negative comments about Dirt Werx, and was a little reluctant to use them, but decided to give them a go setting up the new Keihin FCR41 carbs on my TRX 850 cafe racer. They were great, did a run on the dyno while I waited, showed me the results and suggested where improvements could be made. I had a really positive experience with them, very professional, did a great job on my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Rax View Post
                    The bike is still running way too rich and spluttering at low RPM's and backfiring after I let off the throttle.
                    But thats the best bit!
                    Originally posted by hooha View Post
                    I've read some of the negative comments about Dirt Werx, and was a little reluctant to use them, but decided to give them a go setting up the new Keihin FCR41 carbs on my TRX 850 cafe racer. They were great, did a run on the dyno while I waited, showed me the results and suggested where improvements could be made. I had a really positive experience with them, very professional, did a great job on my bike.
                    **Cough** Umm, Dynotime Wangara, no contest. Very happy everytime.
                    I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Originally posted by hooha View Post
                      3 posts...owners friend??
                      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

I don't understand what all the hooha is about...
                        Obvious name is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazimbwe View Post
                          3 posts...owners friend??
                          lol 1+

Comment

Thanks guys, taken it to Dyno time in Wangara, Russell was very helpful and I would be very happy to recommend him anytime. thanks for all your input really appreciate it
                            There like a bear, going like a Boeing and on like a scone!

Comment

Mazimbwe, I'm not the owner's friend, don't know them from a bar of soap, just though it was fair to post some positive comments for a change

Comment

Working...
                              X