Thank you for your support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your support

I just wanted to pass on my thanks on behalf of every user on PSB for the noticeable increase in Supporter subscriptions over the last few days. No doubt our most recent legal biffo has served as a reminder as to why PSB needs to generate revenue to function effectively and with confidence.

No money leaves PSB or is distributed to any one owner, individual, shareholder or entity. All funds generated are retained and used to host, promote, operate, or for provisions to enable the defense of legitimate rights to published opinions of community interest.

If you are a Paid Supporter, thankyou on behalf of all users. If you are not and would like to become one please CLICK HERE. You get to help out...and get some added features to boot.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

C'mon ya cheap skates................Cough up some coin!

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
      C'mon ya cheap skates................Cough up some coin!
      No pressure!
      This is not about cheap skates, this is not about costs.
      Some can and some wont. This is more about wanting to help the larger community.
      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

You're welcome mate.......and believe me, you are appreciated too...
        SP RACINGis supported by:
        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
          No pressure!
          This is not about cheap skates, this is not about costs.
          Some can and some wont. This is more about wanting to help the larger community.
          Totally agree with ya, it's only a few beers worth to become a PSB supporter for a year! This site brings a lot of people together, be it ride's, social connections or whatever. Become a PSB supporter today, your life will be richer!

So c'mon ya cheap skates, cough it up!^_^

Comment

APPROX ........... 27 cents a day for a years SUPPORTER+ cost is dam cheap price to help out our PSB forum .....

oz
            WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

^ That's only a little more than what the ABC costs us, and you get the added bonus of being able to annoy Hornet whenever you like
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                ^ That's only a little more than what the ABC costs us, and you get the added bonus of being able to annoy Hornet whenever you like
                And that's a bargain at any price.
                Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                Originally posted by filbert
                it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Love this site...have gotten some great advice and tips from many members.
                  Cant pay with paypal/credit card.
                  The wife states i spend to much !!!....maybe !!
                  Do have cash !!

Comment

When i look at it, the advice , the comunity spirit.
                    The fact that someone here if needed will help (as i would and do )
                    It actully saves you mony.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

My tag runs out this week. Will be renewing tomorrow. Thanks Deej & PSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                        Originally posted by Drasius View Post
                        And that's a bargain at any price.
                        :o

2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

for everything that can be taken from this site, friendship, info, support etc...

it's well worth supporting.

A big thanks to all the PSB admin who keep the wheels turning & thanks to all the ppl who make PSB what it is, an awesome community to be part of.

Comment

PSB provides me with plenty of light reading entertainment at work. happy to cough up for some supportership

Comment

I've been a supporter for ages. I figure i've been floating around and reading all the hilarious things for quite a while (05 bitches). Not to mention PSB seems to condense the best/worst of the internet in a nice little package.

I was just wondering what exactly are we allowed to write in regards to poor service / not recommending someone if we didn't like them.

I realise all poor reviews have to be take with a grain of salt as there are bound to be some douche's acting like the bike shops owe them the world. But how far can they companies legally go since it is really an open and fairly transparent forum for advice/comments/dribble.
                              Wes

Comment

Working...
                              X