Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquired a yamaha xj650 turbo from the 80s anyone had one or got any knowledge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquired a yamaha xj650 turbo from the 80s anyone had one or got any knowledge?

This one?

Wes

dammit im on the phone and the pic wont load but i would say its right im crap at attaching images cheers
    Ask not what your country can for do you,
    But what is your country going to do to you next?

Comment

Aquired a yamaha xj650 turbo from the 80s anyone had one or got any knowledge?

ok so made a deal for a yamaha 1982 xj650 turbo seca its an 80% complete basket case with all matching numbers. I pick it up tmrw night all being well. So i was just wanting any relevent parts for my own bike but after googling it a bit it does seem a shame to scrap a rare old bike that from watching some youtube vids seems to have alot of potential for fun and collectabilty, i even remembered the add where it beats a porsche 930 being timed on the track by some 80s hottie with a cool heuer stop watch. Anyone ever own one? Or have some parts knowledge etc they wish to part with? Im more than willing to part with beer and grub if someone is an expert and wants to ride over one sunday to my new lovely toy room/workshop for a gander. Anyway new toy is always a good day :-)
      Ask not what your country can for do you,
      But what is your country going to do to you next?

Comment

Working...
      X