Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tyres fitted Perth

Originally posted by OZY View Post
    ALL my bike tyres have been put on and brought from PETE at TYRES FOR BIKES ...

they are located at no 621 albany H/way victoria park , NEXT to cheers the pub .. alot of my mates on PSB go there , he does a great job and well priced .. tell him OZY sent you

phone number to the shop is ...... 9362 6262

hope that helps

oz
    wOZs ^^^^

Pete, goo dlboke, great service - and a beer at Cheers goes down so well.

Interestingly enough on the Cheers topic - after it changed hands it became the Vic Park Hotel. Im going to start a petition to get it called Cheers again - I thought it was only me and my friends that are there nearly every day that called it cheers.

Good to see it isnt so.

Originally posted by OZY View Post

they are located at no 621 albany H/way victoria park , NEXT to cheers the pub .. alot of my mates on PSB go there , he does a great job and well priced .. tell him OZY sent you

hope that helps

oz
    wOZs ^^^^

Pete, goo dlboke, great service - and a beer at Cheers goes down so well.

Interestingly enough on the Cheers topic - after it changed hands it became the Vic Park Hotel. Im going to start a petition to get it called Cheers again - I thought it was only me and my friends that are there nearly every day that called it cheers.

Good to see it isnt so.

Comment

Haha what the hell happened there?

My post is first?

Comment

Uhhh, what the heck just happened?

My post is first?

Comment

Uhhh, what the heck just happened?

My post is first? Hehe I am teh interwebs god!

Comment

Getting tyres fitted Perth

Morning all.I am a "Newbie"on PSB and at age 64 a more senior one.I have just imported some Bridgestone tyres from USA and I would like to find out some the cheaper places in perth to get them fitted.

Comment

generally looking at $50 and up if you take in the wheels mostly due to disposal costs, if you can't get the wheels off then expect a labour charge.

If someone is removing and fitting my wheels i would like to know there won't be damage or loose bolts or chain adjustment to deal with, so i wouldn't be looking for the cheapest rather someone i could trust, try "tyres for bikes" or your friendly neighbourhood bike shop/dealer.
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

I agree,that's why I wouldn't attempt them myself.I am also on the Australian Bandit forum and awhile ago talking about getting tyres fitted in Perth several members quoted $15-$35 just trying to access them??

Comment

Having said that a few years ago took my then Triumph Sprint Sports to a dealer in Vic. Pk. they overtightened the pinchbolts on the swingarm and cracked it.It ended up sitting at JCS for about 6 weeks while they imported a whole new swingarm from UK.No cost to me but bike out of action for that time.

Comment

ouch expensive mistake to make, better to have it happen at an insured and responsible dealer though.
                    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

It was about $2500 from memory.I have tried always to go back to the dealer for any service or bike needs but I have discovered how cheap things are in USA.The Bridgestone 023 cost $304 delivered here in Armadale and just looking a minute ago at some PSB blogs there are reputable dealers in Perth that do them for about $20.I lived in Bubury for a while in the 70's when I first got married had a RD350,CB 450,and a Suzuki GT750 waterbus all bought new.

Comment

hope that helps

oz
                        WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Tyres For Bikes - 9362 6262
                          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Be aware that most bike shops are aware of tyres coming from the US and are not happy about fitting them and will either charge alot to do it or won't fit them at all.
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Ahh the joy of not having to worry about this sort of thing

Comment

Working...
                              X