Flash, flash...f*k, f*k !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash, flash...f*k, f*k !!!

Why were you sitting in a zone blocked back to the clearway area?

theres a good reason you sit behind the white line until its clear to mvoe completely through.

Flash, flash...f*k, f*k !!!

Have been nursing my last five demerit points all year, being a good girl....went through the traffic lights at Barrack St jetty just then at 57km....I go thru there every moring and take no chances.....

so a little white car comes screaming along in the other lane and sets the speed camera off while I am still in the middle of the intersection......

what will happen, how good are they at spotting who actually set off the camera ?

Bit worried they will assume it was me as I was in front and on a bike :o
    Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

I've had this happen to me at risely/canning last year so don't stress too much

Comment

It shouldn't be a problem. It records which lane set the camera off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlen View Post
          It shouldn't be a problem. It records which lane set the camera off.
          Excellent, cheers
          Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Cop car parked up driveway to caravan park and officer literally amongst trees with radar pointing at 50km/h zone before 100km/h zone. Lucky I was cruising waiting for a couple of riders to catch up that I just met at petrol station. Complained about entrapment to a cop friend, he said they are allowed to do it. hmm is it true 700 meters for radar gun range?

Comment

Originally posted by Inebrious View Post
              Cop car parked up driveway to caravan park and officer literally amongst trees with radar pointing at 50km/h zone before 100km/h zone. Lucky I was cruising waiting for a couple of riders to catch up that I just met at petrol station. Complained about entrapment to a cop friend, he said they are allowed to do it. hmm is it true 700 meters for radar gun range?
              Further, I was told 1km, with the new laser guns, that have a video camera also, so they get everything crystal clear!!
              Last edited by XQZM3; 05-05-2011, 05:25 PM. Reason: better elise???
              Originally posted by deano68er
              Originally posted by Sudu
              Loud?
              Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Go over and stand visible to oncoming traffic and tell him how much you admire their work and respect the good job they do, take him a donut as well.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

lol "entrapment"

stop watching American cop shows

Comment

laser gun people, not radar!

Isn't his like the millionth thread similar in the last say 6 months!
                    Splling n grammaz rebel fo lyfe. Wotevs homoez.

Comment

Same thing happened to me on Tuesday night at Risely St/ Canning Hwy. I couldn't see a car though in the left lane which would of set it off?
                      Don't listen to a word I say, hey, the screams all sound the same!

Comment

Lasers are good for 1.2 km and yep radar guns are back in vogue with the new model Falcon HR's, they are good for about 3 km on a straight stretch (line of sight )of road.

Comment

what sort of sight do the traffic cams have? i went through one the other day under the speed limit which was fine but just after the intersection (about 20 meters) i needed the right lane and blipped the throttle to get ahead...
                          Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                          Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                          In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                          Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                          And forgive us our lanesplitting
                          As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                          And lead us not into gravel corners
                          But deliver us from hand-held radars
                          For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                          Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Flash, flash...fuk, fuk !!!

thanks, but I'll be right...

Comment

Originally posted by Browneyedgirl View Post
                              Have been nursing my last five demerit points all year, being a good girl....went through the traffic lights at Barrack St jetty just then at 57km....I go thru there every moring and take no chances.....

so a little white car comes screaming along in the other lane and sets the speed camera off while I am still in the middle of the intersection......

what will happen, how good are they at spotting who actually set off the camera ?

Bit worried they will assume it was me as I was in front and on a bike :o
                              Isn't this a 50Km/hr zone?

Comment

Working...
                              X