Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Motorcycle and Scooter Survey

Hello,

I am currently writing a Masters thesis on motorcycle and scooter accessibility in Perth and the planners response to the needs and requirements of the user. To gage the needs and requirements of motorcycle and scooter riders I am conducting an online survey.

The survey is completely confidential and does not require the participant to identify themselves. Any information gathered will be invaluable in being able to identify the needs and requirements of motorcycle and scooter users in Perth.

Perth Motorcycle and Scooter User Survey

If you have any question please send a PM.

Thank-you

John Dunn
    Curtin University Post Graduate Student
    Urban and Regional Planning

Survey done.

A quick comment though; I put down availability of bays as poor for the mounts bay parking simply because it is virtually impossible to get a spot there after 8:15am (or earlier sometimes). I think it's a great initiative and fully support it, and doubly applaud the CPP for both increasing the amount of bays available by ~50% ( the # of bays went from ~50 to ~ 78 IIRC) as well as leaving it as free parking.
    Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
    Originally posted by filbert
    it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Dunn
      Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
      For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Welcome to psb?
        Originally posted by polonY
        Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

done whilst i should be working
          Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Comment

All done fella..

Comment

hi welcome to psb did your survey...the question about how many near misses you have you might want to add an how many incidents have you had too...
              Duct tape is like the Force it's dark on one side, light on the other and holds the universe together.

Comment

Done

All Cage drivers should have to go Pillion for a week to see what its like for Riders.
                What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Done

Comment

Done.

Single biggest thing to improve life on motorcycles? Make bike training compulsary for ALL learners

Comment

done.

Comment

Done.

Welcome to PSB
                        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

And done.

Comment

done.
                            Master of the missed signals

Comment

Not another planner? Who's your supervisor?
                              Don't listen to a word I say, hey, the screams all sound the same!

Comment

Working...
                              X