Ducati Sport 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Sport 1000

Been trying to find one of these for a while now.

Not interested in the GT or the S series, just the standard Sport 1000. Stopped production in 2008 so anything released after that is a different model (or so I have read).

Hoping that someone on here could point me in the right direction

Looks like the below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2006-ducati-sport1000c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	4925535

good luck finding one!

the ones that pop up for sale go quickly as, like you said, they are no longer in production.

and after tron came out all the fanboys wanted one so they've been snapped up quickly!

gotta watch the private sales like a hawk if you want one

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
      and after tron came out all the fanboys wanted one so they've been snapped up quickly!
      "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

hehe I'm a tron fan boy!
        so I got one! hehe

the 2006/07 whee single seaters, lowe clipons, single sided exhausts, single rear shock n most importantly dry clutch! hehe

the later models where dual shock, dual side exhaust, dual seaters!, wet clutch, and less agrrssive clipons,

like vbroom said good luck finding one, the ones on bike sales are going for similait prices as they were brand new!!!

Comment

Yeah I figured I'd have to keep my eye out.

+1 to Tron fan boy haha.

If anyone hears or sees anything, I'd love to hear from you. If it results in a purchase, would be happy to reward you with alcohol and hugs

Comment

If anyone hears or sees anything, I'd love to hear from you. If it results in a purchase, would be happy to reward you with alcohol and drugs [/QUOTE]

Fixed
            "It moved"

Comment

one in the quokka today (printed version) .. better get your skates on. Judging by year its likely to be a dual seat model.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                one in the quokka today (printed version) .. better get your skates on. Judging by year its likely to be a dual seat model.
                Thanks, looks like it is the model with the front fairing being the Sport Classic 1000S (second S means sport as well... weird)

Comment

+1 nice bike. came to my attention in TRON too, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X