No announcement yet.

Dainese Torque Pro Out ot Sidi Vertigo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dainese Torque Pro Out ot Sidi Vertigo?

So the missus is heading to US this weekend, fantastic she can bring me back a pair of boots. Never owned any to date, so only been looking at reviews rather then experience.

Noticed the vertigos are $300 US compared to $450 Here in aus.

The torque pro outs are $400 US, $460 here in Aus.

Now I've tried them both on, the Torque comfort is alot better due to the inner booty but I have recalled people saying the sidi's take time to wear in. The price difference is quite substantial.

What do you guys think, I've noticed the vertigo have been around for a long time.

Cheers Rob
    Last edited by robbo14; 05-05-2011, 04:59 PM.

I would go for the Sidi Vertigo's, just about the best protection you can get from a boot plus they are extremely comfortable once broken in.

Comment

I bought some of the Daineses on here and all I can tell you is that they are great, but not having tried the Vertigo's I can't really offer a comparison.

Comment

i have the St Axial Pro in - best boot ever had. super comfortable. light. prob about safest on the market - race level. given they last for years who not spend a little more

Comment

I have the Sidi Vertigo Air (perforated leather) and can vounch for these - a great all-round boot for a very reasonable price.

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Two pairs of Axial out and would'nt buy anything else.
            DUCATI 999S R.I.P.

Comment

I've got some Sidis and wouldn't ever wear anything else. They do take some time to mould to your feet, but I wear mine all day every day and love them. Absolutely fantastic boot, though it now feels extremely weird to ride in anything else.
              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
              Originally posted by filbert
              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

I think I'll go for the vertigo, quite cheap from the US and can easily get hold of new soles and toe sliders.

Comment

I normally use AlpineStars (highend) but they seem to break too easy, so I bought a cheaper pair of Sidi's in the meantime and whilst the sizing was one size different from the3 alpinestars (45Alpinestars = 45Sidi for me) they are enormously comfortable, in fact last Friday and today I have taken to just keeping them on all day.
                  Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

I can't seem to justify the extra $110, plus with a kid on it's way.

Comment

Working...
                    X