Old country run footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old country run footage

Those that were there on one of Calvin's country runs - I think it was 27 September, the day of the AFL grand final - might remember me having a video camera taped to my tank.

I've gotten off my ass and have a MiniDV camera to read all of the tapes, so I'll edit it up over the next couple of days. Will probably be too big to upload, so if anyone wants a CD let me know and I'll FedEx some back to Perth.

I would like to c that dude
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Sounds cool...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

sure man, i've been waiting for this footage for ages!
        How &#39;bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

Comment

Sounds good #9, always keen for a look at bike footage! 8)

Comment

*puts hand up*

i remember that day....most of it was spent staring at jo's ass

i'll grab a copy chris
            Spike

Comment

What size we talking about, if you have good enuff linkage to a net, I can tell you details to a private FTP you can freely upload to! Let me know.

If all goes well, then I can burn and send the disc around ... make it ezier unless postage is cheap for you

Comment

Well the footage is actually kinda boring.. so it'll take me a while to sort through the three hours of footage to find the interesting bits.

Should be 50-100MB when it's done, I guess. Will me in .WMV format (Windows Media Player), I'll also do it up in QuickTime so Campo and co. can use it.

Comment

yeah i'll have a copy dude that would be great ..

u need a bit of cash to cover the cds and alike ?
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

If you got a good linkage as I asked before, you want to upload it to an FTP later when finished? Coz thats not very big!

Well the footage is actually kinda boring.. so it'll take me a while to sort through the three hours of footage to find the interesting bits.

Should be 50-100MB when it's done, I guess. Will me in .WMV format (Windows Media Player), I'll also do it up in QuickTime so Campo and co. can use it.

Comment

Hewie: Nah mate, just buy me a beer next time I'm in Perth.

djnitrous: I've got as 128k wireless link; so yeah I could probably just upload it all one night. I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Just quickly, need to do a roll-call for who was there on the day. I can remember:

number9, Calvin, Campo, Spike, Mr Barista, bandit250, gpx_gal, Pete_026 (I think?), Gonz1

Also some non-forum users.. Sid on the Thou, and that bloke on the modified (fast!) greenish Blade.

Comment

Hewie: Nah mate, just buy me a beer next time I'm in Perth.

djnitrous: I've got as 128k wireless link; so yeah I could probably just upload it all one night. I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Just quickly, need to do a roll-call for who was there on the day. I can remember:

number9, Calvin, Campo, Spike, Mr Barista, bandit250, gpx_gal, Pete_026 (I think?), Gonz1

Also some non-forum users.. Sid on the Thou, and that bloke on the modified (fast!) greenish Blade.
                        Well here is your roll call that I can remember!
                        Campo - SP1
                        Calvin - CBR600RR
                        Sid - Gixxer 1000 K3
                        Wally - Blade 900
                        Mark - Gixxer 1000 K2
                        Gonz1 - Blade 929
                        No 9 - 748S
                        Spike - RS250
                        Mr Barista - CBR250
                        GPX_gal - GPX250
                        Bandit250 - ?
                        Pete_026 - No not that ride.

Does that ring a bell?

Comment

Bandit250 was on a 250 Bandit

Comment

Pointless I know, but for the aural symphony that is a big-bore Ducati with carbon Termignonis...

www.748sp.org/748clip.wmv (need Windows Media Player)

That's only a 30-second clip. Hope to have the real video done by the end of the weekend.

Comment

Bandit250 was on a 250 Bandit
                              Sorry mistake, I would of guessed that much but I don't remember the bike :?

Comment

Working...
                              X