Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Guy Recommendation

Hi All -

I've just bought some brand new pipes, and one of the manifolds is _slightly_ bent. Looks like it's taken a hit on the edge and pushed the tubing in very slightly.

Any recommendations for a good exhaust mob who can put it right? All it needs is some very slight rolling to put straight.

See pic.. The actual pipes are perfect shape, it's just the end that's been dented in somewhat..

anywhere in Perth metro, not fussed.. Just needs to be good.

l used to make bike exhausts...
    lf you want to send it to me in Melb l will do it for ya for nothing...
    Sorry...But thats the best l can offer...

Comment

Thunderbikes has a guy they take stuff too can't remember his name but i think he was one half of shadow exhausts back in the day does pretty good stuff too.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I used ANdy for some work on the MV headers, good price and did a great job too.

Andy's Exhaust Werx

U3/ 101 President St
        6106 Welshpool WA

Phone: (08) 9361 0144

Comment

Thanks Evil, appreciate the offer mate - but I'd rather get it sorted locally.

Thanks JC I'll give him a call. It should be a 2 second job for somebody who knows what they're doing. I was going to give it a go myself, but I'm too worried I'll fark it up. Needs to be perfectly round obviously...

Comment

Roo Racing is one of our sponsors...exhaust builder.
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

When did you want it fixed ?? I am Exhaust Tech working in Myree.
              "Just getting along in my OWN Little World !!!........"^_^

Comment

Working...
              X