Stoppies, Burnout and Wheelie practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoppies, Burnout and Wheelie practice

Do track days cater for the general "Hoon" that wants to do all the stoopid shit imaginable on a bike rather than racing the clock?

If not is there anyone among us with a property big enough and willing to host an event with riders who won't hold you liable for binning their shit or themselves?

Kinda like this:

Google Image Result for http://www.motorbikeblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dual-motorbike-burnout.jpg

this:

Google Image Result for http://www.adrenalinecrew.com/uploads/motorcycle-burnout-fire.jpg

this:

Google Image Result for http://www.betablocker.co.uk/gallery/files/1/Wheelie_Weekend_Wheelies_112_original.jpg

and this as the finale:

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l3tAB6whexY/S8mknkUcdcI/AAAAAAAAApY/-bYEKkeu7pc/s1600/stoppie-kiss.jpg

That way we only risk ourselves and not our licence and/or others.....
    Its all good on Ducati's

no. Quite the opposite: try any and you'll get kicked out.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Whaddya think Capt Starfish? What about a proper sanctioned event with scruitineering, marshals and paramedics all for a "Whoop Ass" style event but for motorcycle madness only on private property as the Plex needs to turn a blind eye which means its limited to a coupla events.

Will take this comment to the main Wheelie Night thread.....
      Last edited by Gippo; 07-05-2011, 10:38 AM. Reason: Ninja Edit
      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

What about a proper sanctioned event with scruitineering, marshalls and paramedics all for a "Whoop Ass" style event but for motorcycle madness only?
        You should get on to this and set it up.
        Call up the tracks, i'm sure they'll jump at the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
          You should get on to this and set it up.
          Call up the tracks, i'm sure they'll jump at the idea.
          I now know better than to believe any of your posts.....

---
          Last edited by Gippo; 07-05-2011, 10:45 AM. Reason: Ninja Edit
          Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

I'd be keen to help, and learn.
            Could suggest it to my mate that I'm doing a marketing assignment with...
            She's not hot enough to be a cougar...

Comment

Damn straight.

I'd love a day like this, you should get onto it pronto!

Comment

NNNNNNG

Hoon, before you jam that size 14 boot even further into your throat, you don't even need to UTFSE - the last time this was raised was all of a month ago and the thread is still occasionally on the first page.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...=wheelie+night

Maxo, my apologies for ruining your fun but you know this wasn't going to end prettily.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

lols obvious sarcasm is obviously unobvious

Comment

Doh!

Sorry shoulda looked first.

In the main thread there is no mention of private property events on a grand scale however......I'll continue this chat in that thread....

BTW - Maxo you're a cunt
                    Last edited by Gippo; 07-05-2011, 10:43 AM.
                    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Originally posted by Hoon View Post
                      BTW - Maxo you're a cunt
                      QFT

Comment

OH GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.. lc

Comment

Hint: The instructors at the RAC advanced ride days and training sessions don't like wheelies and stoppies....
                          :stupid:

Comment

I'd start more with basic fundamentals if I were you. You've mentioned in other posts that you find riding with the balls of your feet on the pegs uncomfortable, or using anything other than 4 fingers on the brake/clutch unnatural. Wheelies/stoppies/burnouts are all fun for sure but I'd recommend focussing attention and time to becoming a proficient rider first. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoon View Post
                              BTW - Maxo you're a cunt
                              You know those times when you say something stupid, and even if you took it back you still look like a massive douche?

This is one of those times. Shut the fuck up in future.
                              OT: this is a really dumb idea.
                              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Working...
                              X