Want suggestion ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want suggestion ...

I am looking for my first bigger bike... I can't make decision between zx6r and zx9r both of them are 2000 model as my limited budget.which one is better brothers!!!!

The one in best condition?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

get a zx7r its inbetween to make the choice easier for u.

Comment

why those 2 only?
        why Kawasaki?

Comment

what's your budget? i bet you could find a better option than either of those two buckets.

Comment

Never ridden a 6 but i've had two year 2000 9's. Heavy(ish) compared to current gear but stable and faaaasst. Treat it with respect and you'll be fine. Don't and you'll die.
            Originally posted by lee
            motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

5g budget ... I was thinking r6 cbr600... But prices is out of my range ...
              Both run 4x k km and never drop...

Comment

Originally posted by jlee2134 View Post
                I was thinking r6 cbr600
                Forget those steaming heaps - go the ninjas - infact tell me where they are and i'll buy them myself..
                Originally posted by lee
                motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

So zx6r is better?

Comment

Zx9.....

Comment

Originally posted by jlee2134 View Post
                      So zx6r is better?
                      as a first 'big' bike, probably. I'm presuming cheaper aswell?
                      Originally posted by lee

Comment

Zx9r ...Same year lower km but cheaper than zx6r

Comment

Buy my zx7r.

Clicky
                          Originally posted by Ferris
                          I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I have owned both, a 97 ZX9 and a 2000 ZX6. Can't say the idea of a ZX9 as my first big bike would thrill me mind. The Kwacks do tend to be a little bigger and heavier than their Jap counterparts (generalisation here by the way), but also i found them more comfortable by the same token. The ZX9 is a big heavy bike and if you are a little short in the leg or confidence, it might seem a handfull, especially at slow speed.

I raced my ZX6 J2 for 2 seasons and everyone just seems to turn their noses up at them. But i thought it was a great bike for my height, build and style and once tuned and the suspension sorted for racing, was every bit as fast as the R6/CBR/GSXR crowd. I also think that maybe Kwacka's are built just that bit tougher than some of the oppostion, especially in the motor department (again just my opinion, having also raced GSXR's and R1's).

If thats what you can afford and the condition is similar, i think i would go for the 600, at least for a while before stepping up to the bigger unit! And don't listen to this lot about "pah, its a Kwacka!".
                            95 Yamaha Diversion 600, 95 Triumph Trophy, 96 Kwak ZX9R, 97 CBR 900RR, 98 GSXR 600, 99 R1, 2000 ZX6R, 2004 CBR 1000RR. Too many offroad bikes to mention, but mainly orange ones!!

Comment

Buy this bike

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...245700-120305/

It is between the 2 sizes you are looking at, and comes from a reputable member of PSB.

It really is worth the extra price too.
                              Last edited by PBF; 07-05-2011, 03:29 PM. Reason: beaten by the man himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X